Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dogboe, 27: There Was A Time Where People Were Actually Saying They Think I'm Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dogboe, 27: There Was A Time Where People Were Actually Saying They Think I'm Done

By Keith Idec - Isaac Dogboe didn't listen to what was said or written about him following back-to-back losses to Emmanuel Navarrete. Dogboe didn't believe he was "done" at the age of 24, despite that Navarrete stopped him in the 12th round of their WBO 122-pound championship rematch in May 2019. The Ghanaian veteran instead hired respected trainer Barry Hunter and moved up to the featherweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Navarrete beat this guy like a drum twice, and he wants another beating ?

Comment

I actually like Dogboe a lot. But the brutal beatings he endured vs Navarrete probably took something out of him.

Even Adam Lopez hit him good several times when they fought, and it could have gone either way to be honest. That's why I'm picking Gonzalez here, possibly by late KO.

Comment

I was disappointed in Dogboy when he got beaten so bad by Nav but not as angry as I was at his Father for sending him back out there for what 20 odd rounds ? That said his last few fight did not look good on him, but still for some reason I got a hunch that he will do well in this fight tonight. Which means it will cost me because I never got rich on a hunch, might of felt like a good idea at the time but rarely ever true......That is the fight game tho you hardly even know for sure what might happen in the ring....

Comment

You are done.

Winner & Loser please go home match.

Comment

Good fight. Good matchup. I remember when Dogboe came outta nowhere and spanked Jesse Magdaleno for his strap. Then Naverette was a bad style matchup for Dogboe. Its that second and third level of fighters that make the sport more interesting. At least we can still get those to fight each other. Lord knows the top level guys are all ducking and dodging one another. In a boxing world where punk ass “elite” are straight ducking, at least these guys are still fighting. Respect to both warriors. I will be watching.

Comment

The height of Joet might make the difference if he is able to use it well. I see the fight going the distance.

Comment

Dogboe ppl said u were done mainly because against Navarette, u were beaten so badly, that no one would have blamed u for quitting the game. It was one of those asswhippings that give u slurred speech. NE-HO
                Last edited by archiemoore1; 07-23-2022, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X