Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bam Rodriguez 'Loves' The Idea of Facing Sunny Edwards in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bam Rodriguez 'Loves' The Idea of Facing Sunny Edwards in The UK

WBC super flyweight world champion Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez says he "loves" the idea of a future fight with IBF flyweight world champion Sunny Edwards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easy work for Bam, Sunny ain't at that level

Comment

three steps to heaven

step one remortgage property step two find a bookie to take bam by ko/tko step three go collect

Comment

I like that idea. But if Bam Rodriguez goes back to flyweight I wanna see him against Junto Nakatani who is the best flyweight at the moment. That fight would be fireworks!

Comment

He would beat that British feather fisted bum with ease.
          KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Bam is levels above Sunny heck he's levels above anyone from 112-118
            Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
              Bam is levels above Sunny heck he's levels above anyone from 112-118
              I don't know about 118 but 112 and 115 for sure, the real challenge is going to be the winner of Chocolatito/Estrada 3.

Comment

Is Sunny still chasing that English-Bum Paul Butler at 118? That is a more even fight for Sunny, Jesse will knock 'Rat-Boy' Edwards out cold, his career will come to a crashing end like his brother Charlie who has not been relevant since Julio Cesar Martinez folded him for the WBC flyweight title.

Comment

TBH would not mind seeing this fight , but BAM sparks him out ...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Is Sunny still chasing that English-Bum Paul Butler at 118? That is a more even fight for Sunny, Jesse will knock 'Rat-Boy' Edwards out cold, his career will come to a crashing end like his brother Charlie who has not been relevant since Julio Cesar Martinez folded him for the WBC flyweight title.
                    Lolol everytime I see you mention Sunny you use the moniker I coined for him. I love it. Ratboy will taste the canvas and quit or get TKO'D
                    1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X