Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz vs. Leigh Wood: WBA Waiting For Fight Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz vs. Leigh Wood: WBA Waiting For Fight Details

As previously reported, the World Boxing Association (WBA) applied a lot of pressure on their featherweight champion Leo Santa Cruz, to make a mandatory defense of his title against Leigh Wood. Santa Cruz is the WBA "super" champion at the weight, while Wood has the "regular" title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Panty Cruz shoulda just retired after becoming stank bltch

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma Pleaser View Post
      Panty Cruz shoulda just retired after becoming stank bltch
      Okay edgelord.
      gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Guess LSC does not want to give up that belt? Haymon and Hearn, this should be interesting! I hope it works well, because I need to see Fulton vs. MJ! Hey, why not do both on the same card? That's worth $75!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Guess LSC does not want to give up that belt? Haymon and Hearn, this should be interesting! I hope it works well, because I need to see Fulton vs. MJ! Hey, why not do both on the same card? That's worth $75!!!
          LSC-Wood won't happen, PBC are just buying time before LSC vacates to fight someone from their side of the street!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

LSC-Wood won't happen, PBC are just buying time before LSC vacates to fight someone from their side of the street!
            LSC has the 75/25 split, it makes sense for him to take the Wood fight and then fight the winner of Vargas vs Figueroa.

The question is does Hearn just bypass this fight and make Warrington/Wood instead?
            kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

LSC has the 75/25 split, it makes sense for him to take the Wood fight and then fight the winner of Vargas vs Figueroa.

The question is does Hearn just bypass this fight and make Warrington/Wood instead?
              Yes, you're right, on that sit it would make sense for LSC to take the fight - and I hope he does - but I don't see it happening.

Btw, with Wood being Regular champ, doesn't he get a bigger sit than that?

Comment

Yes, you're right, on that sit it would make sense for LSC to take the fight - and I hope he does - but I don't see it happening.

Btw, with Wood being Regular champ, doesn't he get a bigger sit than that?
                Matchroom had tried to argue for the better split but it doesn't seem like it went anywhere.

This fight will soon go to purse bid.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Matchroom had tried to argue for the better split but it doesn't seem like it went anywhere.

This fight will soon go to purse bid.
                  Ok, thanks.

Comment

We shall see! I'm good with either fight, Wood or Vargas!

Comment

Working...
                    X