No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Russell Brothers Aim For a Trifecta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Russell Brothers Aim For a Trifecta

By Cliff Rold - Tucked little more than a stoplight from a bustle of commercial activity in a major shopping area, there is a square space that could be confused for a warehouse or garage to a casual passer-by. It is something else altogether.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War the Russell family.
    Antuanne should impress.

Comment

Really high on Antuanne Russell.

Rau'shee Warren vs Antonio Russell seems like a logical matchup for AB-Fig Jr undercard

Comment

“I’m not even focusing on getting back in the ring. I’m not even thinking about it all. To be honest with you, I don’t know if my shoulder is…as of not, it feels good but it’s still a little tender…I can do things with it, more than what I could at first but I’m not sure if it’s going to be back to where I want it to be to compete on the level I want to.”

Damn G! You deserve a rematch with Masgayo! Give it a go in 2023!
        Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          “I’m not even focusing on getting back in the ring. I’m not even thinking about it all. To be honest with you, I don’t know if my shoulder is…as of not, it feels good but it’s still a little tender…I can do things with it, more than what I could at first but I’m not sure if it’s going to be back to where I want it to be to compete on the level I want to.”

Damn G! You deserve a rematch with Masgayo! Give it a go in 2023!
          I'd like to see the rematch GRJ did great in the first one considering and then providing he wins he may can fight for the title again

Comment

I'd really like to see Russel vs Prograis for a Vacant title if Taylor gives another 1 up.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I'd like to see the rematch GRJ did great in the first one considering and then providing he wins he may can fight for the title again
              What really pisses me off is as soon as he loses to Masgayo, LSC decides to comeback to 126!

Comment

Where’s daddy Loma at?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  What really pisses me off is as soon as he loses to Masgayo, LSC decides to comeback to 126!
                  Considering the WBA stripped Pac for not defending for a period I'm not sure how Leo still has his title that's wild to me
                  Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Didn't know there were 5 brothers. Seems at least 4 of them are named Gary. Are all 5 named Gary?

Comment

Working...
                    X