Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrian Peterson Says Power, Explosiveness Will Show In Le'Veon Bell Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrian Peterson Says Power, Explosiveness Will Show In Le'Veon Bell Fight

Adrian Peterson is looking to make a run in a completely different contact sport. The future NFL Hall of Famer will be making his boxing debut in an exhibition match against fellow running back Le'Veon Bell on July 30 at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles as a featured attraction for the Social Gloves pay-per-view show.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The dude on the left looks like wilder lol

Comment

Double KO (fingers-crossed)

Comment

Wonder if Peterson will bring the same switch to the ring he beat his son with

Comment

I've been a Vikings fan since before they lost their first Super Bowl against the Chiefs. And a huge Peterson fan. I'm curious about what he can do in the square ring. He was a force on the field.

Comment

Peterson one of the greatest RB's I've ever seen always been a Physical Freak/Physical Specimen but damn I don't know about this one, Pad work not looking too good he looks a bit stuff...
            View this post on Instagram

To view, enable Social Media Cookies by clicking ââ?¬Å?Manage Cookiesââ?¬Â?

Leveon Bell is a Specimen too, in phenomenal Shape, also Bell been doing boxing training for awhile looks way for Fluid as a boxer
            View this post on Instagram

To view, enable Social Media Cookies by clicking ââ?¬Å?Manage Cookiesââ?¬Â?

Love AD but I think Bell takes this one

Stamina will be a issue for both for sure, Boxing Shape and Boxers Stamina is totally different from these others Sports I notices all these other athletes from other Sports really struggle with stamina and Gas Out after 1 Round
            Last edited by sicko; 07-21-2022, 11:50 PM.

Comment

''Battle Of The Running Backs !''

Yeah, no shlt

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
                Wonder if Peterson will bring the same switch to the ring he beat his son with
                U sound like a punk bytch!!!

Comment

Working...
                X