Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya on Tank-Garcia: The Bottom Line is We Want To Make The Fight Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya on Tank-Garcia: The Bottom Line is We Want To Make The Fight Happen

Oscar De La Hoya offered his latest entreaty to Gervonta Davis to fight his charge Ryan Garcia. The head of Golden Boy Promotions took to social media a couple of days after Garcia scored a sixth-round stoppage over Javier Fortuna in their 140-pound bout at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles. Garcia scored three knockdowns in a one-sided performance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope I’m wrong but I don’t buy De La Chocha at all. He’s been bad mouthing Al Haymon for months now and that doesn’t sound like someone trying to make a fight.
    Zaroku Zaroku Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

So instead of sending Tank an offer, or trying to privately negotiate with Haymon, DLH just says on twitter 'Tank, have your people call me'. It's almost as if he doesn't really want the fight and instead is just looking for attention...

Comment

The last time Tank fought he looked SCARED and overwhelmed. That opponent was way to big for him. That was obvious. Mayweather isn’t stupid enough to make that mistake twice. The best money making, WINNABLE fight for Tank is LOMA. He should be able to beat a man that old and his size.
        He’s fooked fighting those big men at 140 cause fat boy isn’t going to stay at 135 much longer.
        VegasRaiders VegasRaiders likes this.

Comment

Tank is making too much money fighting weak opposition. He doesn't want any piece of Garcia.

Comment

"or my people will call your people."

So why haven't they?!

​​​​​
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

No way this fight happens. Not with Oscar's attitude
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                So instead of sending Tank an offer, or trying to privately negotiate with Haymon, DLH just says on twitter 'Tank, have your people call me'. It's almost as if he doesn't really want the fight and instead is just looking for attention...
                That’s what you do to stop the bull****. Oscar and put it out there. Tank chickened out by saying he won’t fight Garcia at 140. He’ll only fight bums like Mario Barrios at 140. Tank ducked. Tank is stupid at this point.
                Last edited by Chris Hanson; 07-21-2022, 11:23 AM.
                VegasRaiders VegasRaiders likes this.

Comment

I won't be holding my breath for this one.
                  Promoter's getting in the way already, Dela is talking sense yet his people haven't called tanks people?? Instead he tweets??
                  I think Brittany1229 is right & they both make to much money fighting cherry never beens & old men.

Comment

I would love for these weirdo Ryan Garcia fan boys to share 1 instance in the history of boxing where someone who is the B side, who sells less tickets, has accomplished less in the sport and has never won a single world title has dictated the terms of the fight including the weight? You bozos determine what you think is right and wrong based on whether or not you love the fighter involved. In other words, you have no integrity and are just blinded by love morons.

Comment

Working...
                    X