Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Andy Ruiz Fight is Going To End in KO, This Will Not Go 12 Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Andy Ruiz Fight is Going To End in KO, This Will Not Go 12 Rounds!

LOS ANGELES - Andy Ruiz Jr.'s son AJ approached Luis Ortiz while he was courting the media with a special treat on Tuesday. The 10-year-old stood behind Ortiz and offered the Cuban heavyweight contender a cookie from one of the boxed lunches nearby.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The caterer is already terrified

Comment

Luis Ortiz is landing some bombs of Andy Ruiz, the question is, can 'King-Kong' keep him down? Because if Ruiz is able to get up and fight back its over for the old-man, ask Anthony Joshua.

Comment

King Kong was only good in movies, Ortiz is going down. Ortiz only has one good win and it wasn't as good as Josh win for ruiz
        Last edited by hugh grant; 07-21-2022, 09:34 AM.

Comment

I think this has the makings of a quick and exciting war. Both fighters may hit the canvas in route to a 4th or 5th round KO for one of them. In order to make a prediction, I need to see what kind of shape Andy will be in. If hes in good shape, I like Andy. I probably just jinxed the fight and it'll be a 12 round stink fest HAHA.
          786 786 likes this.

Comment

Andy Ruiz' son is named AJ?

Comment

I got Ruiz to win this. Ortiz is 100 years old and hasn't beaten a top-10 guy for 50 years

Comment

I got Ruiz putting old man Ortiz out of his misery.

Comment

Looks like Ortiz is trying to improve his chin by having two of them.

Andy TKO 5
                  MikeyG MikeyG likes this.

Comment

Lol Ruiz looks as fat as ever. We always hear how he lost weight then he comes in fat as ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X