Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shohjahon Ergashev, Ali Izmailov To See Action on August 10 in Detroit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shohjahon Ergashev, Ali Izmailov To See Action on August 10 in Detroit

On Wednesday, August 10, at the historic Garden Theater in Midtown Detroit, two of the hardest punchers in all of boxing will return to the ring against dangerously powerful opponents, as Salita Promotions will continue leading the resurgence of Motown boxing with a special mid-summer, mid-week edition of their popular Detroit Brawl series, featuring IBF #4, WBA #13, WBO #11 and RING #7 super lightweight slugger Shohjahon Ergashev and WBO #12-, IBF #11-, WBC #7-ranked light heavyweight powerhouse Ali Izmailov in separate main events.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Angel “El Furioso” Martinez Hernandez has a great KO record against tomato cans. Ergashev is one of my favorites and should win easy.

Comment

Ergashev is a Monster. I can’t wait till he gets a title shot. Josh Taylor needs to vacate all his belts because I don’t think there is a chance in heck he is going to make #140 pounds. I think if catterall will fight him at #147 he will vacate. He knows he’s got to prove he can beat him and dominate ( which he shouldn’t have a problem with) if he’s not weight drained. Nobody is going to give Ergashev a shot unless it’s mandated. He’s very dangerous.
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Salita, what are you doing? Schaefer, what are you doing? Why do y'all keep putting Ergashev and Prograis on these weirdo cards? They should be facing each other on PBC!

Comment

Working...
        X