Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Frank Martin Will Probably Have To Be A Mandatory To Get A Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: Frank Martin Will Probably Have To Be A Mandatory To Get A Title Fight

Errol Spence Jr. expects the undefeated lightweight contender he promotes to have to take a comparable path to the one Spence traveled toward his first title shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's gonna be tough! Rolly leaving 135. Pitbull and Rivera both chasing Tank! Might want to consider moving him up to 140?

Comment

Errol Spencer is a ****ing bum

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        It's gonna be tough! Rolly leaving 135. Pitbull and Rivera both chasing Tank! Might want to consider moving him up to 140?
        All the belts are about to be free at 135. Devin moving up after October.

Frank will get his shot at 135.
        Last edited by Hustle; 07-20-2022, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

All the belts are about to be free at 135. Devin moving up after October.

Frank will get his shot at 135.
          I hope so! He's a good fighter! I want to see him fight Rivera, Pitbull, or Tank! However PBC does have a better roster @ 140, and I'm sure Tank will be there in 2023 too!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I hope so! He's a good fighter! I want to see him fight Rivera, Pitbull, or Tank! However PBC does have a better roster @ 140, and I'm sure Tank will be there in 2023 too!
            Yea they do have a better 140 roster

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma Pleaser View Post
              Errol Spencer is a ****ing bum
              I don't think you will get anyone to bate with your dumb ass remark! Enjoy being broke
              BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

I don't think you will get anyone to bate with your dumb ass remark! Enjoy being broke
                Idk what your talking about but Spencer is an overrated hypejob. Sorry you had to find out this way

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

Yea they do have a better 140 roster
                  We already know Ryan Garcia not going back to 135! Tank has already fought @ 140, Teofimo going to 140, and the only way Haney can avoid a repeat trip to Australia is to go to 140! 140 will be the best division in Boxing in 2023!

Comment

crawford doesn't have a promoter as an excuse so why are we still waiting for a fight date 8 months later?

Comment

Working...
                    X