Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Praises Paul: Rahman Jr. is Much Harder Fight Than Fury, I'm Massively Impressed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew Praises Paul: Rahman Jr. is Much Harder Fight Than Fury, I'm Massively Impressed

Former cruiserweight champion Tony Bellew has been a longtime critic of Jake Paul (5-0, 4 KOs), but he admits the Youtube star turned boxer is taking a big risk in facing heavyweight prospect Hasim Rahman Jr. (12-1, 6 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Paul does beat Rahman Jr, then yes, I agree we all have to him seriously

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
      Even if Paul wins there are lots of jealous dogs out there that will claim fight was fixed etc. The poor guy can't win no matter what
      juanpablo juanpablo Fact Fact like this.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
        I’m gonna want to see the pay packet he is going to take for the dive

Comment

I bet they hug and hold the entire fight and then complain about the decision

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post

Even if Paul wins there are lots of jealous dogs out there that will claim fight was fixed etc. The poor guy can't win no matter what
            Lol I mean he is draining Rahman down 24 lbs from his last fight where he lost by knockout. Go look at Rahmans record also only 2 fighters he's faced had winning records.

Comment

Not only is Rahman Jr. a harder fight than Fury would've been, but it's his most serious challenge to date.
              I'm not sure that he can pull it off, he should get the credit for finally beating a professional boxer.
              It bares noting that Rahman Jr. lost his undefeated record in his last fight, a fight that he was winning but ran out of gas, and got KO'd.
              This is indicative of poor training habits, even his father the former world champion stated that his son didn't take his career serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post

That’s so true. Meanwhile, Rahman Jr. is so dumb he doesn’t realize he’s only hurting his potential marketability with his constant whining and surly resentful attitude. Even if he beats Paul, no one will care about his future career because he comes across so poorly. Though after watching his fight against Morrison, I’m not sure why anyone is building HRJ up as someone who’s going to just run over Paul. He was a front-running bully against Morrison and folded up when things got a little tough.
                Last edited by Roj; 07-19-2022, 02:58 PM.

Comment

In one breath, Tony says that Rahman, Jr has lots of flaws, and is nowhere near his father's level nor will he ever be. In the next breath, he says that he'll have to look at Paul in a different way if he beats Rahman, Jr. Why? The fact that they had a heated sparring session two years ago with no report that Rahman destroyed Paul, tells us Hasim is not leagues above Jake. He just has a famous family name.

Comment

Why drain young Rahman in weight though, if confident he can beat him without some trickery?

But it is what it is, Paul is the star of some different element of the sport that seems fit for a platform like Triller. Quite an achievement that he got onto Showtime.

Comment

Working...
                    X