Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz on Reynoso: 'Eddy is Not Gonna Be In This Camp, But In the Future I'm Sure He Is'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz on Reynoso: 'Eddy is Not Gonna Be In This Camp, But In the Future I'm Sure He Is'

Andy Ruiz has apparently not ruled out the idea of working again with esteemed trainer Eddy Reynoso. The former heavyweight champion from Imperial, California is preparing for his pay-per-view fight with contender Luis Ortiz of Cuba on Sept. 4 at crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, but he will do so without Reynoso, best known as the trainer of Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ruiz can win this by ko if he comes focused and prepaired.

Comment

Reynoso n'est pas vraiment le meilleur entraineur car il donne pas de temps au gars alors ils partent et je l'ai comprend c'est comme si il se consacrait qu'a canelle ce qui est pathetique car Canelo Álvarez est comme son propre entraineur lui meme alors Reynoso recoit du prestige alors qu'il ne le devrait pas....! Ruiz , ryan garcia et frank sachez toute de bon combattant qui ont tous quitter le gros Reynoso...! et sont devenue meilleur...!

Last edited by boxingtop24; 07-19-2022, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Ruiz is trash. Thinking he's gonna boost his stock catching Ortiz at the right time.

Comment

Andy was alright until they hit him over the head with 20 mil.
          garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

I like that he compliments Reynoso. That said, I’m concerned that he left. It says to me that he’s not willing to work as hard as Reynoso wants him to. Very few fighters have a rigid work ethic of Canelo. Reynoso is accustomed to that and probably pisses off a lot of boxers like Garcia and Ruiz’s who we know don’t have the work ethic of Canelo, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Delahoya, Hopkins or Loma. It’s a shame cause both are very talented fighters. They remind me of guys like Broner, Hatton, F. Vargas, Toney and so forth.
            ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingtop24 View Post
              Reynoso n'est pas vraiment le meilleur entraineur car il donne pas de temps au gars alors ils partent et je l'ai comprend c'est comme si il se consacrait qu'a canelle ce qui est pathetique car Canelo Álvarez est comme son propre entraineur lui meme alors Reynoso recoit du prestige alors qu'il ne le devrait pas....! Ruiz , ryan garcia et frank sachez toute de bon combattant qui ont tous quitter le gros Reynoso...! et sont devenue meilleur...!
              Can someone get this mofo a translator? The biggest problem here is you won't ever have a word for entrapaneur!!
              LeOoze LeOoze likes this.

Comment

it's hard not to like the guy... always humble.

Comment

I get that Ortiz is old, never became a champ and at this point likely never will, so he's got to make as much as he can while he can. And I get that Ruiz was a unified champ for about five minutes. And i understand that everybody wants to get paid, but honestly, PPV to see these two fight?? GTFOH!

Comment

Andy is one of my favorite current fighters but his work ethic hurts to see. I hope he doesn't do what Arreola did and wait till he's near 40 to dedicate himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X