Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: I'm Moving Up To 147 Pounds To F--- Up Spence - I'm A Star!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: I'm Moving Up To 147 Pounds To F--- Up Spence - I'm A Star!

Rolando Romero has remarkable plans for himself. Following a sixth-round knockout loss to Gervonta Davis in a lightweight fight in May, Romero (14-1, 12 KOs) wants to jump up two weight classes to challenge WBC, WBA, and IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So delusional.

Comment

Your no star Romero, just cause Davis left you seeing star's after you guys fought, it doesn't mean that your one of those star's!
      You haven't done anything at 147 that would earn you a fight with Errol Spence a true star in the sport of boxing.
      If you do move up to 147 pound division, you can expect to be getting knocked out by the top fighters there.
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Complete juvenile idiot. Understand he desperately trying to be relevant and make headlines/$$$, but he portraying himself to be a little classless prick.
        Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

This dude has become mayorga except mayorga actually put together a few credible wins. The best this guy has done is put together maybe 2 credible rounds vs tank before getting slept.
          LeOoze LeOoze billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

Spence always my guy a car crash couldn’t stop him

Spence is always welcome and Jhonny loves him
            billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

He knows he’s not a great boxer so he’s using his mouth to try and secure himself financially

Can’t blame the kid

Comment

This is why Rolly will do well. Keep the **** talk, keep it entertaining and moving. He'll get his bag with the quickness. Especially if he keeps winning. Chances of him fighting Spence are slim to none. Rolly vs Blair The Flair, make it happen!

Comment

The new Mayorga of the sport! No matter how many loses Mayorga had, he always got a title shot. He only beat Forrest and a fade out Vargas. Other than that he lost to all the elites.
                  mjh1969 mjh1969 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    This is why Rolly will do well. Keep the **** talk, keep it entertaining and moving. He'll get his bag with the quickness. Especially if he keeps winning. Chances of him fighting Spence are slim to none. Rolly vs Blair The Flair, make it happen!
                    That would be a decent fight. The schitt talking would be outrageous, but I thought those two were tight

Comment

Working...
                    X