No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Takes Another Step: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Takes Another Step: Weekend Afterthoughts

It's one of the most traditional matches in boxing. Mixing a young, still proving blue chip prospect with earning potential and against a respected, smaller veteran makes sense. It contains the physical risks of a contest while giving looks at more evolved competition.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Queen Cryan definitely had to win that fight. All roads lead to Tank Davis

Comment

He wont fight a top 5 in any division. He wants Tank and make the most money possible, otherwise take on lower level opponents.
      Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

I always liked Garcia because I knew he had it inside him. Dudes be hating on him for his looks lol and somewhat sensitive nature but that dont mean he dont got that dog inside him.

It's easy to hate on a prettyboy who can fight. Im on that boat so I know.

Comment

All of these articles on Ryan in the past 48 hours, and the reality is, there is NO WAY he fights Tank next.
          I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Ryan can throw hands
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

The ladyboy is clout chasing as usual. Nothing more. He's stiff, fragile, with ZERO defense, and chin still way up in the air. Some bum will crack it soon.
              THC THC likes this.

Comment

We're talking boxing. When I say Ryan doesn't move his upper body, I'm not in moms basement, reminiscing about missed opportunities. Then there's that, yo mama guy. All the vitriol won't help your guy win.
                THC THC Oregonian Oregonian like this.

Comment

Ugly people who never get laid sure do hate on good looking guys. Ladyboy , Queen , etc. Seriously ? There's no reason to believe that Ryan Garcia is not straight, except that maybe ya'll are fantasizing or self hating ****sexuals. It's usually the loudest ones that are. You aren't fooling anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
                    Ugly people who never get laid sure do hate on good looking guys. Ladyboy , Queen , etc. Seriously ? There's no reason to believe that Ryan Garcia is not straight, except that maybe ya'll are fantasizing or self hating ****sexuals. It's usually the loudest ones that are. You aren't fooling anyone.
                    Go suck his shrunken, little ladyboy dick, or call out on all the namecalling of fighters alike (like I did for years and years). Can't be outraged selectively. This is boxing. Why do you care about his looks? Aren't you a straight male? You want him to fuck you or vice versa?

Show me anywhere where you defended other fighters from being called names? It's even on the front page. You must've seen it a lot.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 07-19-2022, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X