Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: There's Not Anybody in This World That Can Convince Me I Lost To Catterall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: There's Not Anybody in This World That Can Convince Me I Lost To Catterall

WBO, IBF junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor makes it clear that nobody will ever convince him that he lost his February clash with mandatory challenger Jack Catterall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol. Delusional

Comment

really like Taylor but has had the luck of the judges in three fights. Tbh i backed Taylor to get Jack out of there so its not pocket talk but on the night for me there was only one winner and he is not from north of the border
      Roj Roj gooderz84 gooderz84 like this.

Comment

Obviously nobody can convince him because he is a POS

Comment

This is the type of pigheaded-will that made this mediocre scrub overachieve in his boxing career. It makes sense that Josh holds on to his most valuable quality, stubbornness. Without that, it would be like Tyson Fury without his P.E.D's or rabbit-punches.

The more of a as$hole Josh Taylor is, the more effective he can be in the ring against pissed-off opponents, the insufferable arrogance also provokes his rivals to abandon discipline or strategy in favor of knocking this bum OUT COLD.

Right now, Taylor is at the peak of his douche-bagness, Jack Catterall needs to demand VADA testing ( first ) and remain calm, no matter what BS comes out of the 'Tartan-TornA$$holes' mouth.
          Roj Roj jackblack008 jackblack008 like this.

Comment

That's kinda sad tbh

Comment

Have a rematch then.

Comment

Give it Josh! You lost mate. You were dropped to the seat of your pants for the very first time in your career for crying aloud.
                Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

He took it on the chin literatly but then refuses to admit it .Josh has lowered his stock considerbly and this continued delusion is making him no friends.Wise up Josh before you've no fans left!
                  Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Josh needs to shut up. Or someone around him that’s earning of him need to let him know he lost. Seems to be surrounded by yes men.

The respect Josh had in the sport has gone down quicker than a lead balloon. Ridiculous guy, I understand in this sport you need unshakeable belief but this is taking that to another level.

It’s disgusting what’s happened to Jack, he should be the undisputed champ at 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X