Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victorious 'King Ry' Ascends to Head of Big-Fight Class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victorious 'King Ry' Ascends to Head of Big-Fight Class

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - Ryan Garcia fought over the weekend. Showed some patience. Landed some shots. And eventually got to his foe with a series of flashy punches that yielded three knockdowns, a sixth-round finish and an audience to make a case for bigger quarry.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tank Davis is scared of KingRy

Comment

KingRy's got the best PR machine behind him. TBH I'm less convinced about him now than I was when I was fighting Luke Campbell. Especially if he moves up; some heavy handed dudes at 140.
      Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

My dyslexia kicked in there, and I thought it said, class of big heads lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin Santiago View Post
          Tank Davis is scared of KingRy
          lay off the drugs idiot. the way queenry pulls back with her chin in the air because she's scared to get hit will get put to sleep by Tank within 6 rounds

Comment

He's got star quality no doubt, although can't really go on the Fortuna win.

The Tank fight ain't happening. Well, would be shocked if it did.

He can move up to welterweight easily with his frame and height. Go for the exciting fights, fight his colleague that's also with Golden Boy if I'm not mistaken, Ortiz Jr.

​​​
            Last edited by Liondw; 07-19-2022, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Garci will say anything to get noticed and hear himself talk but that don't mean he will step up and fight G.Davis even Garci knows the best he can do is get some internet copy with his talk that goes nowhere in the ring. Check it out Garci is a very emotional fellow, he tends to get all full of himself then has mental breakdowns. G.Davis wins a fight and goes out a runs his car into the side of another one in his way, then skips the scence and acts like it never happened. There is just one of the dif in those guys make up. One guy punches like he wants to be a KO type the other naturally punches with power and bad intent.
              Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

He must fight Cruz first.
                BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Ladyboy is ascending to nowhere. He's 24 and hasn't done crap in boxing. Not a single thing.
                  All hype. He's not going anywhere. More likely another mental problem is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Agoncillo View Post
                    He must fight Cruz first.
                    Ladyboy got so scared the last time that name was mentioned. Even his team said they'd prefer "soft touches."

There's an article on here.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 07-19-2022, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X