Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Marshall Is Gonna Be Shocked At How Strong I Am, How Hard I Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields: Marshall Is Gonna Be Shocked At How Strong I Am, How Hard I Punch

Savannah Marshall is considered the superior puncher in her showdown with Claressa Shields. The undefeated Shields has definitely fought a higher level of opposition, yet she has won only two of her 12 professional bouts by knockout. Marshall, meanwhile, has stopped 10 of her 12 pro opponents inside the distance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Too much talk from shields,I will like to see you win , bu kinda think Marshall might pull it off

Comment

Yeah that punching power is legendary stuff. That is why she is must see tv... Oh wait, nobody watches Shields box, she is the female Rances Barthelemy. You don't need Nyquil to fall asleep, just watch either one fight.
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

You don't have to hit the hardest, you just have to be consistent and precise to break your opponent's spirit. Savanah Marshall will be taken into deep waters and drowned.

Comment

Even tho I'm not the biggest Shields fan I don't see her losing this fight I think she'll win on points and pretty comfortably
          Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

I am so looking forward to this fight, I cannot wait in fact.
            I am always wowed by just how talented that Clarissa Shields is, she always wins at a canter and makes fighting look ridiculously easy. She is clearly very strong and durable too.
            Savannah Marshall meanwhile is just a wow-factor puncher, who is so crisp hitting and powerful. She has the best timing and punch technique I have ever seen in women's boxing, by a long long way in fact.
            The best boxer vs the best puncher. Best fight of 2022 for me. Go girls

Comment

Gawd she's annoying.

Comment

A female boxing match I am actually very interested in. Can’t see shields losing, she’s just too much of a ring general. I suspect this will look something like sanders vs Lemieux

Comment

''How Hard I Punch.''

Comment

I don’t get it….Shields has 2 knockouts in 12 wins…that’s a comical and pathetic 16% knockout ratio…
                    Really sad to see a person that delusional.
                    I have more knockouts in sparring with 16oz gloves than the “GWOAT” has her whole pro career….yikes!

Comment

Working...
                    X