Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Thought Golovkin Looked 'Good' In Murata Fight, Praises Him as 'One Of The Best'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Thought Golovkin Looked 'Good' In Murata Fight, Praises Him as 'One Of The Best'

NEW YORK-Canelo Alvarez may be seething with animosity toward Gennadiy Golovkin but that does not mean he does not know how to extend a compliment where he sees fit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ironically seems just like one of Fury's comments claim an opponent looks good in their previous fight/is good so when you beat them you seem better then you actually are.
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

I reckon golovkin applies front foot pressure swarming style against misses golovkin in the bedroom. "Golovkee ju are next ma fren" - canelo 2017 yes 5 years ago the wetwipe what's taken so long.

https://youtu.be/gysHYa2J6p8
      Last edited by Gideon lock; 07-18-2022, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Golovkin is old and looked it in his last fight

Comment

People forget Murata is an Olympic gold medalist that's arguably undefeated

Never been down as a pro
          APBAGreat APBAGreat likes this.

Comment

^^^^^^ What a fùcķin lie

Anyway I coulda swore I heard Canelo say the opposite previously when he was asked about this months ago but I don't care enough to fact check. Either way I know he's lying too.
            tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

GGGeezer still beats Charlo and Andrade.
              SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                I reckon golovkin applies front foot pressure swarming style against misses golovkin in the bedroom. "Golovkee ju are next ma fren" - canelo 2017 yes 5 years ago the wetwipe what's taken so long.

https://youtu.be/gysHYa2J6p8
                What in the blue hell is this guy saying. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  People forget Murata is an Olympic gold medalist that's arguably undefeated

Never been down as a pro
                  The L against N’Dam was a Lara/Williams type of screw job, but Murata did lose to Brant.

Comment

A couple of weeks ago Canelo said that Ggg was never really that good and he looks forward to ending his career. Wonder how it went from that to now being “one of the best”. Either he was lying before or just trying to sell the fight now against the 40 yr old grandpa.

Comment

Working...
                    X