Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Joshua Will Be My 15th World Champ, But My First Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Joshua Will Be My 15th World Champ, But My First Heavyweight

There isn't much that Robert Garcia has not accomplished both as a world-class fighter and a renowned trainer. Among the few things he's yet to achieve is to guide a pro heavyweight to a major title. That opportunity is now well within reach, with Garcia now taking the lead in the corner of former two-time unified heavyweight champ Anthony Joshua ahead of the Brit's upcoming August 21 rematch with WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO titlist Oleksandr Usyk in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usik est deja en guerre dans sa tete alors je ne pense pas que joshua l'attaquand en sauvage ne l'aidera pas du tout usik va battre joshua encore plus facilement par ko et il va battre tyson le fureur s'il reste pas en retrait quand il aurra vue joshua tomber en minimum 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by boxingtop24 View Post
      Usik est deja en guerre dans sa tete alors je ne pense pas que joshua l'attaquand en sauvage ne l'aidera pas du tout usik va battre joshua encore plus facilement par ko et il va battre tyson le fureur s'il reste pas en retrait quand il aurra vue joshua tomber en minimum 6 rounds
      my schoolboy FRench tells me you think Usyk is going to KO Joshua in 'minimum' 6 rounds - not sure what minimum means?maximum?

I read Usyk is swimming 5 miles a day. That will take off excess weight but also build amazing endurance. That's like running 15 miles a day. I'd say Usyk is planning on having AJ tire himself out and then get to him down the stretch.

Comment

If AJ shows up with a mindset like he had in his fight with Whyte I give him a good chance at winning this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
          If AJ shows up with a mindset like he had in his fight with Whyte I give him a good chance at winning this fight
          ——-
          What if he doesn’t? What if he sprouts wings and flies? What if he turns into a girl? What if Usyk shows up with the mindset of Ali? What if we could all fly?

Why can’t he just come in prepared? Why the what if’s scenarios? AJ got beat twice. Both times we heard excuses. Just own your shït and give the other guy credit.

Comment

The 2 obvious flaws in AJ is his stamina and lack of punch selection. I don't think 1 camp is enough for Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

I read Usyk is swimming 5 miles a day. That will take off excess weight but also build amazing endurance. That's like running 15 miles a day. I'd say Usyk is planning on having AJ tire himself out and then get to him down the stretch.
              Running is the king of exercises, Usyk might be wasting his time swimming and cycling and those type exercises.

Comment

Yeh, go all in. Hit him hard. Get respect and get gassed early. Usyk finishes u

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Running is the king of exercises, Usyk might be wasting his time swimming and cycling and those type exercises.
                  Who says he's not running? Swimming and running?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    The 2 obvious flaws in AJ is his stamina and lack of punch selection. I don't think 1 camp is enough for Garcia.
                    Gotta say mate, the flaws are far more profound than just those.

I always back someone with a long amateur career over a late starter and everyone always should for the same reason: experienced amateurs know the game, and Joshua, Wilder, Benn, Smith Jr. and many other late starters anyone cares to mention don’t.

For starters, you don’t see Usyk, Bivol or Loma fighting out of a square stance, or getting caught flat footed with their head still and chin in the air. Plus, they know how to adjust mid fight having prepared for and seen wide ranging in-ring scenarios, thus alter the pace of their fight accordingly.

Totally agreed that 1 camp is nowhere near enough, though!

Comment

Working...
                    X