Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hasim Rahman Jr. Claims KSI Refused All Sparring Requests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hasim Rahman Jr. Claims KSI Refused All Sparring Requests

Heavyweight prospect Hasim Rahman Jr. (12-1, 6 KOs) is scheduled to face Youtube star turned boxer, Jake Paul (5-0, 4 KOs), on August 6th at Madison Square Garden in New York City, in the main event of a Showtime Pay-Per-View card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This says alot about this guys character, coward calling out novices in his gym, this makes me not like this guy, I see guys like this only wanting to spar useless guys, for me these guys are useless, when a real fighter comes along there tail is hiding in between there legs
    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Is Vitali really the only HW champ to never be knocked down? Interesting stat.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        No Oliver mccall was never dropped either

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

Good call. Valuev is possibly another one but reading online somebody claims he was dropped in an early fight. Thinking about it now, has Joseph Parker ever been down?
          Last edited by Clegg; 07-18-2022, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

Usyk is another.
            Last edited by kafkod; 07-18-2022, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Good call. Valuev is possibly another one but reading online somebody claims he was dropped in an early fight. Thinking about it now, has Joseph Parker ever been down?
              Parker was decked twice by Dillian Whyte. The first time it was a headbutt that did the damage but the ref didn't spot it and gave him a count.
              P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Odd that he wouldn't think of the only man to beat Lewis other than his own father - McCall is my bet for best chin of all time, never down in the ring, or even in hundreds of sparring rounds against the best young Mike Tyson had to offer (according to fairly well-documented sources)

Comment

For what he need KSI?

Comment

Rahman Jr should be calling out Usyk-AJ winner, Fury, Wilder, Sanchez, Ortiz-Ruiz winner. Not youtubers like KSI who is clearly not good at boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X