Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall: Josh Taylor is Under A lot of Public Pressure To Make Rematch Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall: Josh Taylor is Under A lot of Public Pressure To Make Rematch Happen

Junior welterweight contender Jack Catterall is crossing his fingers that a rematch comes through with Josh Taylor. He believes Taylor was forced to go in the rematch direction due to the enormous pressure from the public.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There is footage out there of Josh Taylor having night-terror episodes over the fear of losing to Jack Catterall. The BBC documentary Josh Taylor: Portrait of a Fighter, captured one of these moments in which Josh is unconsciously spreading his ass-cheeks preparing his booty for Jack Catterall's boot. It was sad to watch.

Comment

Taylor should either move up, vacate or have a rematch with Catterall. Honestly, I don't care just hope he doesn't hold the division hostage.

Comment

Josh Taylor should give Jack Catterall, the rematch because Catterall fought Taylor to a virtual standstill.
        He deserves the rematch, for the spirited effort he put up against Taylor in their first fight.

Comment

If Taylor genuinely wants this fight there's absolutely no reason for it not to happen.

He can apply to IBF and WBO for sanctioning and if not approved just vacate the titles (like he has the others) and move forward with the rematch anyway.

Or not, if that's what he chooses.

Its on Taylor.
          Last edited by tokon; 07-18-2022, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            There is footage out there of Josh Taylor having night-terror episodes over the fear of losing to Jack Catterall. The BBC documentary Josh Taylor: Portrait of a Fighter, captured one of these moments in which Josh is unconsciously spreading his ass-cheeks preparing his booty for Jack Catterall's boot. It was sad to watch.
            I bet you've got those ass-cheeks on a loop. For a 1 hour run

Comment

I think this situation is being overrated by Jack Catteral.

If Catteral wants the fight, he will rematch Josh Taylor wherever Taylor wants the fight.

I think the public have many other fighters, and fights that they are concerned with.

Catteral needs to confront Taylor man to man, and not continue to complain via social media or whatever the source of this article is etc.

I have not read the entire article.

Team Catteral in the aftermath of the first fight, did nothing. They should of been at the post fight press conference, but they were not.

That would of been a great opportunity to confront Taylor, and really created momentum for the rematch.

Sometimes fighters have to take things old school, those tactics still work when applied correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

I bet you've got those ass-cheeks on a loop. For a 1 hour run

I got more footage of Josh Taylor and Ben Davidson's steamy homemade p&rno, that I'm keeping to myself, just in case Taylor threatens to send Daniel Kinahan and his goons after me.
                Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

If ever a fighter deserves a rematch it’s Jack. Who could have perhaps should have won that fight. Taylor was very lucky to walk away with his belts in that one

Comment

Taylor is a good fighter but something of a primadonna. If he moves up & fights Crawford his streak will likely be ended. Rematch Catterall--he deserves it!

Comment

Working...
                    X