Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Bivol May Have To Get Through Buatsi and Zurdo To Get Canelo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Bivol May Have To Get Through Buatsi and Zurdo To Get Canelo Rematch

Eddie Hearn believes there is a distinct possibility that Canelo Alvarez's desire for a Dmitry Bivol rematch may take longer than expected. Bivol, the WBA light heavyweight champion, was recently ordered by the sanctioning body to fight mandatory challenger Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bivol doesn’t need a Canelo rematch. Bivol completely outclassed and dominated Canelo. Canelo is the one who might be needing the rematch for his mental health.

Comment

I'm not sure why Bivol would have to fight Buatsi. I like Buatsi but that makes no sense.

Comment

Fugh is Hearn full of chit
        Still wants to get that big payday from Canelo but wants his fighter to go through fire and ice
        Buatsi for his own entertainment
        Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

WBA has all the control! Very interesting times! I think Canelo's fight in May, will be @ 168, or 164 if Spence beats Crawford! I don't see a Bivol rematch in May, unless Bivol comes to 168, and drops his title at 175! I think Canelo should never fight above 168 again!
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            WBA has all the control! Very interesting times! I think Canelo's fight in May, will be @ 168, or 164 if Spence beats Crawford! I don't see a Bivol rematch in May, unless Bivol comes to 168, and drops his title at 175! I think Canelo should never fight above 168 again!
            Why not?
            First Beterbiev and then we go up and destroy Usyk!
            Easy work!
            Vlad_ Vlad_ BaguMka BaguMka like this.

Comment

as far as I can see Bivol doesn't owe Buatsi anything - that's just Hearn's wishful thinking.

Priority for Bivol should be a Canelo rematch for money but as it is he can get his mandatory out the way with Zurdo. If Canelo loses or starts acting even more prima donna during rematch negotiations then Bivol can push for a Beterbiev unification. Buatsi is 4th choice unless Hearns opens up the checkbook to tune of 3/4 million.
              Speng Speng Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Zurdo would eat jab jab jab all
                dy to lose wide UD

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Why not?
                  First Beterbiev and then we go up and destroy Usyk!
                  Easy work!
                  I assume you're being sarcastic? Lol!

P to the J P to the J eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

No way Canelo gonna fight Bivol again after that mauling.
                    Zoffeler Zoffeler likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X