Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Want Gervonta Davis Next at 140, I'll Whoop His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Want Gervonta Davis Next at 140, I'll Whoop His Ass!

Undefeated contender Ryan Garcia (23-0, 19 KOs) made a statement by delivering a spectacular performance against former two-time world champion Javier "El Abejon" Fortuna (37-4-1, 26 KOs) in front of a packed house at Los Angeles' Crypto.com Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Such a duck move from crying Garcia….

Comment

I'd like to see stank knock him out, make this fight happen
      VegasRaiders VegasRaiders likes this.

Comment

Yeah OK Ryan, I have seen it coming a mile away. You are leaving 135 because Vasily Lomachenko and 'Pitbull' Cruz are in the way as potential final WBC eliminators, that you have a history of ducking. No wonder why you changed up.

I hope Gervonta plays 'Captain Save a hoe' and whoops your ass.

Comment

Good. Gaycia will take his first L.

Comment

Flies sitting on a pile of sht. Cryan Garcia who had 6 tough fights with the undisputed 4 belt champion Haney is using Tank to duck. He is the #1 contender and should make the Haney fight. Kambozo said that if the step aside fee was right then it can happen

Comment

Listening to the things Floyd has said recently about Ryan and Canelo, I just don't see this fight happening! However, listening to things I'm hearing Haney say about the rematch with Kambo, I think the obvious fight to make would be Haney vs. Garcia @ 140! Haney's only way to avoid the rematch is too move to 140! I also think GPB can work easier with Top Rank, than Mayweather! Arum knows Garcia is a BIG draw, and Haney is NOT!

Comment

Ryan Garcia has good speed, power, and he’s ok defensively but he doesn’t use his damn feet! He’s too stationary. Haney outboxes him and tank might catch him with a big punch and decapitate him. Even though tank is nothing to brag about dude fights no one worth a damn.

Comment

If Ryan is talking about not going back down to the lightweight division then it’s a clear sign that he really doesn’t want the Gervonta Davis fight.

Both Tank and Haney campaign at the 135 lbs weight limit. Oh well; Perhaps he could fight Ramirez, Zepeda, Lopez, Taylor Catterall or Prograis at 140 then.
                  MC Hammer MC Hammer likes this.

Comment

Who else is Ryan willing to fight at 140? Tank hasn't killed a giant at 140 yet. Call out Prograis, Ramirez, or Matias. Quit obsessing on little guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X