Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I May Never Fight Again At 135, Tank Will Face Me At 140 I'm Pretty Sure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I May Never Fight Again At 135, Tank Will Face Me At 140 I'm Pretty Sure

[Click Here To Read More]

After Tank fight he might never fight again at all

Comment

He can go to welterweight, has the height and frame to fill.

He has to still fight and beat someone really exceptional though. It was a good win over Campbell, but that's not at the very top level.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I knew this was coming a couple of days ago. Expect a super middleweight Ryan tonight.
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          I knew this was coming a couple of days ago. Expect a super middleweight Ryan tonight.
          Why wouldn’t we expect it though? He’s 5 feet freakin 11. At that height and 135!?! He looks like a refugee camp survivor. No man should be draining themselves to 135 at 5’11”

Comment

Very strange for a young prospect with the backing of Ryan Garcia to move through 2 Divisions and not win any titles before moving on.

I mean, the kid has the opportunity of being compared to one of the best Hispanic-American fighters ever in ODLH, and he doesn't even attempt to win a title at 130lbs or even 135lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Why wouldn’t we expect it though? He’s 5 feet freakin 11. At that height and 135!?! He looks like a refugee camp survivor. No man should be draining themselves to 135 at 5’11”
              Exactly. To be a supermiddle tonight all he has to add is 21 pounds. That's nothing to the current lightweights and super lightweights. I expect him to be at 165 tonight.

Comment

Wake up Ryan!!! Your not getting a Tank fight!!!! Not happening!!! Just publicity trash talk as your were going to fight the Pac-Man!!!!

Comment

Cryan hanging off tank name &momentum, doubt he actually feels ready to take on him at least for now

Comment

A few days ago, I had a feeling Ryan is the one who wouldn't make 135. It strangely came back as Fortuna being the one who couldn't make it. I suspect Ryan couldn't make it either beforehand. That's why the 140 agreement was so smooth.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 07-16-2022, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X