Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fortuna: I Thought Ryan, Golden Boy Forgot All About Me; Didn't Expect Them To Reschedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fortuna: I Thought Ryan, Golden Boy Forgot All About Me; Didn't Expect Them To Reschedule

Javier Fortuna paid just enough attention to Ryan Garcia's return to the ring earlier this year only because of his place as a top lightweight. It wasn't a scouting assignment, at least not at the time. Nor was his own fight earlier this year meant to prepare for anything specific--least of all a rescheduled fight with the unbeaten lightweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They didn't forget about him - they were especially interested in him after he lost to Jo jo. Haney at least took on the winner where as Garcia wanted the loser.
    BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

of course they didnt forget, team garcia will be interested in fighting anyone outside the top 20
      BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

It continued through April 9th . . . soon came the phone call . . . a deal was reached soon thereafter . . .

So what's this Fortuna is saying about only having seven weeks to prepare?

Comment

Working...
        X