Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Considers Catchweight Fight With Lara, Expects To Return In October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman Considers Catchweight Fight With Lara, Expects To Return In October

Keith Thurman had a vision of an active year that would end with his becoming a three-time champ. As we creep deeper into the summer, it has become apparent that a three-fight 2022 campaign could be limited to just two fights. There is a shot, however, at fighting for at least a secondary title in lieu of re-entering the welterweight championship mix.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thurman dat boy has made himself irrelevant tho

Comment

I think Thurman is done. He’s all talk now. I don’t think he has the hunger anymore. Better for him to just hang it up.

Comment

Here comes RUN TIME!

Comment

Used to be a big fan of ONE TIME till he became comfortable and fight once every 2 years. He's done

Comment

Lara would whoop him and he he stays ducking Benn lol

Comment

It would be an interesting tactical bout but not sure how exciting it would be, neither really pushes the pace unless compelled to.

Keith had alot of potential but, between the injuries and what seems to be a loss of desire, he's just a case of what could have been.

Comment

I've never been able to stand this joker... He just said "Taking on those historical challenges entices me more” about fighting for a fake belt at a catchweight. If this is what's next I hope Lara gives him a beating commensurate with the one Boots would give him if Thurman grew a pair and actually cared about staying relevant at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                  It would be an interesting tactical bout but not sure how exciting it would be, neither really pushes the pace unless compelled to.

Keith had alot of potential but, between the injuries and what seems to be a loss of desire, he's just a case of what could have been.
                  He nursed the s h I t outta that “injury.” It was the continual “I don’t want to fight anymore” injury.

Comment

Erislandy Lara? Screw that.

I'd rather see him fight that little coward who is ducking Avanesyan, Conor Benn.

Comment

Working...
                    X