Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donnie Nietes To Continue Forward, Reacts To Loss in Ioka Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donnie Nietes To Continue Forward, Reacts To Loss in Ioka Rematch

Donnie Nietes will shake off the disappointment of his world title defeat to Kazuto Ioka and rebuild towards another shot at the super flyweight crown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I doubt he can make flyweight at this age, but I think that’s the only realistic avenue for him to be successful going forward - he has NEVER looked beyond ordinary at super flyweight.

Comment

If he would have stood still I would have hit him more.

Comment

Nietes is in full delusion
        Needs to really re-watch this fight and notice how slow and hittable he’s gotten
        Time is not on his side
        paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Rodriguez could get some rounds in and put more names on his resume. Nietes should face him.
          paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Rodriguez could get some rounds in and put more names on his resume. Nietes should face him.

some more washed up fighters for rodriguez

Comment

It really feels like Nietes should go out now, on the back of a world title fight before he's taken too much damage. If he's determined to fight on, should probably fight another old dude like Ganigan Lopez or Moises Fuentes
              paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Never fought the best.

Comment

Not only delusional but this guy is becoming more stupid for fighting on. He will end up his career in coma. He wasted his time so much by staying in wrong promotional of Ala Villamor and now want to make it worst by fighting on in wrong time...

Comment

One of Ioka’s buddies is an ex boxer and tells me Ioka fights for Japan.

African American boxers fight for themselves. Not America

Comment

Working...
                    X