Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Won't Be Easy To Make Garcia-Tank; Haymon Always Want To Break Up Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Won't Be Easy To Make Garcia-Tank; Haymon Always Want To Break Up Fights

LOS ANGELES - Oscar De La Hoya hasn't underestimated Javier Fortuna. "The Golden Boy" believes the strong southpaw will present legitimate danger for Ryan Garcia on Saturday night at Crypto.com Arena. If the heavily favored Garcia wins, De La Hoya anticipates a difficult fight of his own when he tries to make the high-profile fight Garcia wants most - a showdown with Gervonta Davis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

but this guy already admitted that he doesn't put his fighters in with risky opponents when he talked about canelo vs bivol. all of these promoters are the same lol
    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
      but this guy already admitted that he doesn't put his fighters in with risky opponents when he talked about canelo vs bivol. all of these promoters are the same lol
      When did cRyan become a risk?

Comment

This coming from the guy who tanked Charlo vs Munguia

Comment

Completely agree with Oscar except he's barking at the wrong tree. I really like the Garcia fight for Davis if Ryan looks like a dynamite in the Fortuna fight. Ryan is still unproven, so I see Garcia-Fortuna as a 50/50, or maybe 60/40 fight. One good shot and lights can be out.

For me, as a boxing fan, belts don't matter, as most of you know. They are crooked. I focus on stylistic match ups for Davis, even random fights, something exciting for the fans, too. Best stylistic mesh. Doesn't matter who has those garbage trinkets. Ryan would be a good highlight reel in 6 or 7. Fireworks for as long as it lasts. Exciting fight. Gervonta wants it too. The other reason I like this fight is because it would open doors to my second most favorite fighter, William Zepeda. I would love to see that stylistic mesh (Davis-Zepeda).

The problem for Oscar is Haymon doesn't have first word on who Gervonta fights. Leave him out of it. His promoter for now is Floyd. Maybe send him a text nicely? Negotiate in secret until all is agreed. No social media BS before that. Just let us know that you are negotiating, then be quiet.

Floyd should open that door.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 07-14-2022, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

When did cRyan become a risk?
            when de la hoya started promoting sTank Anus. every other promotional outfit is matching their top guys up with the top guys from other promotions, why won't gay la hoya do the same with sTank Anus and put him in with cRyan Fartcia????????????

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post

when de la hoya started promoting sTank Anus. every other promotional outfit is matching their top guys up with the top guys from other promotions, why won't gay la hoya do the same with sTank Anus and put him in with cRyan Fartcia????????????
              Maybe you should delete this post? This is a legit topic.
              Verus Verus Plick647 Plick647 like this.

Comment

lol Oscar isnt putting soft ass "i'm too sad to fight" Garcia in with Tank.

He is just pre-emptively blaming Haymond. This is all staged to make it look like Oscar tried to make the fight. Tank sparks out Garcia who was dropped by shot Loma left over Campbell in his best win
                MC Hammer MC Hammer likes this.

Comment

This seems liike a GREAT negotiating tactic

Comment

Didn't Oscar just torpedo a fight recently?

Comment

Working...
                    X