Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Arnold Barboza, Danielito Zorrilla - Ready For Battle in Temecula

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Arnold Barboza, Danielito Zorrilla - Ready For Battle in Temecula

Barboza, Zorrilla Weights Photos Gallery - The main event showcases a battle of undefeated contenders, as Arnold Barboza Jr. (26-0, 10 KOs) takes on Puerto Rican standout Danielito Zorrilla (16-0, 12 KOs) in a 10-round junior welterweight showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Barboza by UD

Comment

This is exactly what makes Boxing great! Undefeated vs Undefeated putting it all on the line!

Comment

I'm rooting for Zorrilla, and his better punching power, and slightly better boxing skill's to decision or KO Barboza.
        I realize that this won't be an easy fight for either of them, and Barboza has an even chance to pull out the win.
        This fight could turn out to be a real bloody affair if they throw caution to the wind's, and go for the Puerto Rican vs Mexican
        rivalry bragging rights the winner would instantly obtain.

Comment

War Barboza!
          KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

I do not know much about Arnold Barboza or Danielito Zorillo, any suggestions on what fights to watch involved with them?

Comment

Working...
            X