Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Warns Jermell Charlo: I'm Hunting The Lion, Fight Won't Go The Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Warns Jermell Charlo: I'm Hunting The Lion, Fight Won't Go The Distance!

Unbeaten junior middleweight Tim Tszyu is expecting a knockout ending when he faces IBF, WBA, WBO, WBC undisputed world champion Jermell Charlo. Tszyu is the mandatory challenger under the World Boxing Organization.
    [Click Here To Read More]

January 28? WTF?

That is an unnecessarily long time to have to wait for this fight. Thanks Al Haymon.

Comment

Comment

January 28th? are you ****ting me?

Comment

Talk is cheap. I hope this guy can walk the talk.

Comment

As an Aussie, I think charlo is too soon for tszyu

i think he will be stopped.

that’s my honest opinion.
            im unsure why they are rushing him

Comment

Based on experience and how many tools each has, I'd have to favour Charlo.

Having said that, I think Tszyu is more of a threat than Castano, at least in terms of punching power and effective aggression.

I know Charlo and his team saw Tim knocked down by Gausha and licked their chops, thinking no prob beating this guy.

Comment

He's right in it not going the distance. Unfortunately, Tim will be the one getting stopped.
                Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

i would have liked tszyu to have another fight or two before charlo but he seems very confident and knows what hes up against so who am i to tell him differently
                  war tszyu

Comment

Timmy is correct in his analysis, he predicts he gets stopped, his confidence is spot on. At least he has time to fight another opponent before this fight happens.... Jan 28.....?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                    X