Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman Denies Sexual Assault Allegations In Forthcoming Lawsuit, Claims He Is Being Extorted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Foreman Denies Sexual Assault Allegations In Forthcoming Lawsuit, Claims He Is Being Extorted

George Foreman says he is being targeted by two women who are accusing him of sexual abuse in the 1970s and that he denies all their claims, calling them an extortion attempt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is happening all the time now. Police make a point of always believing the 'victim' so PROVE you didn't rape this lady on 9 July 1972. How is the man supposed to remember what he was doing on 9 July 1972? In the UK laws were passed to ensure the Police must start from the viewpoint that the alleged 'victim' is telling the truth. Then it is for the unfortunate accused to try & exonerate himself. Emmett Till, all over again.

Comment

I believe Foreman, because the truth is he’s losing money by fighting this. It’d make all the sense in the world for him to pay them off and sign a NDA, given the money he still pulls in from grills and endorsements. Actually, thinking out loud, maybe those negotiations have been taking place since January and this is all coming to light now because no agreement can be reached.

Comment

They must have wanted to wait untill he died but this old timer is no regular retired boxer. Still got all his marbles and I hope he wins this case.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

odd that they're both requesting 12.5 million dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
            I believe Foreman, because the truth is he’s losing money by fighting this. It’d make all the sense in the world for him to pay them off and sign a NDA, given the money he still pulls in from grills and endorsements. Actually, thinking out loud, maybe those negotiations have been taking place since January and this is all coming to light now because no agreement can be reached.
            No innocent guy is going to do that, why so the next bunch of gold diggers jump in line, what evidence can they have 45 yrs later, their word lol a good lawyer will tear them to shreds.

George would make more money beating it because it bolsters his image, your way he slinks off looking guilty his image goes down.
            Last edited by Roadblock; 07-13-2022, 07:22 PM.

Comment

This is a joke these shameless gold diggers are ridiculous. Hopefully big George whoops them in court.
              eco1 eco1 Boxingmean Boxingmean like this.

Comment

Over 45 years to come out? I gotta say I truly do not buy this one bit. If you are a victim of a crime you report it right away. This is due to so much going on these days. It used to be innocent til proven guilty, in this climate of victim culture it is now guilty til proven innocent. Pathetic times we live in. Punishment needs to be severe if they are proven as liars.
                Last edited by jonnyc420; 07-13-2022, 07:27 PM.

Comment

They’re gonna try to Cosby Big George.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Coming out with this almost 45 years after the alleged incident?

I guess these old hags realized that their social security isn't enough to cover their lifestyle.

Hope Big George beats this BS.

Comment

Working...
                    X