Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia on Retirement: I'm Happy With Everything I've Accomplished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia on Retirement: I'm Happy With Everything I've Accomplished

Mikey Garcia clearly has no intentions of gloving up again. The former four-division champion from Southern California quietly announced his retirement from the sport last month when he changed his Instagram profile to read "Retired World Champ 126, 130, 135, 140 lbs." While his older brother and trainer, Robert Garcia, confirmed in subsequent interviews that he was retired, Garcia did not come out with his own statement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He made his money, won multiple championships. Beat some good fighters. Possible HOFer, I'd say it was indeed a great career. He gets to enjoy life to the fullest now, still young and took very little damage.
    mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

HOF?
      Definitely could have been.
      The talent was there.
      The desire?
      Not so much it appeared.

Comment

What did he accomplish? Broner was by far and away his best win and Broner is considered a joke, let's be honest. Got beat 12-0 in his one major fight, and ended his career losing on points to a guy that even today, nobody knows who he is. Good riddance. Nash out.
        BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

I have a feeling that if Mikey retired in 2012, he would be saying the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
            What did he accomplish? Broner was by far and away his best win and Broner is considered a joke, let's be honest. Got beat 12-0 in his one major fight, and ended his career losing on points to a guy that even today, nobody knows who he is. Good riddance. Nash out.
            He’s a 4 division world champion, made millions upon millions of dollars, secured the financial future of his family for generations to come and was able to retire in his early 30’s….
            What have you accomplished?
            You’re a casual, a loser, and your signature is wack asf.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

He’s a 4 division world champion, made millions upon millions of dollars, secured the financial future of his family for generations to come and was able to retire in his early 30’s….
              Oh boy, you did it now. No one disrespects Nash in that fashion! He has probably been on these boards long before you were a twinkle in Daddy’s eye. DROP SOME RESPECT on that man’s name!

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

Belts are meaningless. Broner is his best win. Fact. What have I accomplished? I'm a millionaire you absolutely wet-wipe. Casual? Been watching boxing for 30 years and my sig is better than anything you have ever done in your life. You got owned, boy! Nash out.
                BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Oh boy, you did it now. No one disrespects Nash in that fashion! He has probably been on these boards long before you were a twinkle in Daddy’s eye. DROP SOME RESPECT on that man’s name!
                  I've just replied to him and owned that fool. Nash out. AKA - The Great Nash.
                  Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

very bleak and nondescript boxer. Even if he somehow makes it to HoF, his name is not one to come up in a conversation about great boxers. Yes, multiple belts, money etc. but nothing to be remembered for

Comment

Working...
                    X