Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka Outclasses Donnie Nietes, Defends WBO Title And Avenges 2018 Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka Outclasses Donnie Nietes, Defends WBO Title And Avenges 2018 Defeat

Kazuto Ioka gained his revenge while adding to his Hall of Fame resume in the process. The four-division and reigning WBO junior bantamweight titlist turned away the challenge of Philippines' Donnie Nietes, after earning a landslide unanimous decision. Scores of 120-108, 118-110 and 117-111 were in favor of Ioka during their twelve-round rematch Wednesday evening (local time) on TBS-Japan from Ota-City General Gymnasium in Tokyo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nietes looked really old and slow
    Fights in spurts
    Father Time a comin’ calling

Comment

I'm pleased Ioka exposed that untalented turtle dude with no skill.

Comment

If bam Rodriguez doesn't get Chocolatito at the end of the year then him vs Ioka in a unification would be a good fight
        KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Poor Nietes.. He will retire in embarassment. Alaa Promotion should pay him for lackluster career for years...

Comment

Nietes going to the HOF, but it may be time to call it a career, he's been slowing down his past few fights. If Estrada fights Franco, give me Roman vs Ioka in Japan
            KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Good win for Ioka, it's time for him to unify the titles

Comment

I'm surprised I actually got one right in the pick'em. Nietes has had a very good career but his age is really showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                  I'm pleased Ioka exposed that untalented turtle dude with no skill.
                  Nietes has no skills?

Comment

Nietes consistently underperformed time after time when he was put under the spotlight once he moved up to super flyweight. This loss comes as no suprise.

Comment

Working...
                    X