Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Urges Haney-Stevenson To Fight Each Other: 'Don't Worry About Tank'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Urges Haney-Stevenson To Fight Each Other: 'Don't Worry About Tank'

There is no shortage of talented boxers across the 130, 135, and 140-pound divisions. A cavalcade of contests could be mixed and matched between the likes of Shakur Stevenson, Devin Haney, Gervonta Davis, Ryan Garcia, Vasiliy Lomachenko, Teofimo Lopez, and Josh Taylor, just to name a select few.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stevenson beats Haney. Stevenson is a more complete fighter. Stevenson has more variety in his punches and better punch selection. All around they're both good boxers, but Stevenson has the slightly better boxing IQ. Stevenson by UD.

Comment

Don’t forget he don’t want Loma, Taylor, Garcia or Lopez either. I’m sure they will find some BIG NAME scrub for him. One with NO punching power, speed or athleticism.

Comment

Typical Floyd.

He always has an excuse why tank shouldn't fight somebody good.

tank has fought 1 non hispanic fighter in his whole career. Look for that trend to continue.

Abner mares is next. Smh

Comment

So as clenelo continues to duck Benavidez, Andrade and Charlo then says that they all should fight each other its ok. Now Mayweather is saying it on behalf of Tank its a problem. You all loser clenelo stans are complete idiots
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            Don’t forget he don’t want Loma, Taylor, Garcia or Lopez either. I’m sure they will find some BIG NAME scrub for him. One with NO punching power, speed or athleticism.
            Tank stops all of them

Comment

Floyd's right. Top Stank has Stevenson, Haney, Lopez, Lomo, and we've only seen one single solitary fight among the quartet.

How tf they gonna be calling Tank out when grandpa Bob can't even make compelling fights on his own damn side of the street? Would love to see Stevenson Haney, not holding my breathe it happens.

Comment

Why shouldn't Haney, and Stevenson be looking to secure a fight with Davis, what's the problem with Davis taking on the best in boxing?
                As far as Stevenson fighting Haney as you suggested, are you going to reach out to both fighters, and offer to promote their match paying them what they're worth?
                Tank Davis doesn't need you wet nursing him, he can stand and fight on his own two feet without you worrying that your cash cow can't compete with the very best.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  So as clenelo continues to duck Benavidez, Andrade and Charlo then says that they all should fight each other its ok. Now Mayweather is saying it on behalf of Tank its a problem. You all loser clenelo stans are complete idiots
                  Nah. I mean, Canelo and Tank aren’t in the same stratosphere resume wise. Accomplishment wise. Stature wise. I love Tank. I love Floyd. But this statement is not accurate at all.

but at least Tank isn’t the one saying this, so no hate to him. Hopefully the best fights get made.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    Canelo unified all the belts at 168 lbs and just fought the #1 or #2 light heavyweight in the world.

What has Tank Davis done? When is he going to fight the best?

Comment

Working...
                    X