Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rahman: My Son Really Underperformed, Underprepared For Pretty Much All His Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rahman: My Son Really Underperformed, Underprepared For Pretty Much All His Fights

NEW YORK - Jake Paul couldn't believe what Hasim Rahman Jr.'s father said Tuesday about his upcoming opponent. The younger Rahman reminded Paul that the former heavyweight champion's blunt assessment of his son's career wasn't anything he hadn't heard before his father criticized him during their press conference at Madison Square Garden. Nevertheless, Paul and others in attendance seemed surprised to hear Rahman's harsh criticism of a career in which his son has gone 12-1, including six knockouts, in 13 heavyweight fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glad Hasim doesn't treat his son with the kid gloves. Hasim Sr fought Berbick, Tua twice, Maskaev twice, Sanders, Lewis twice, Holyfield, Ruiz, Toney twice, Klitschko, and Povetkin. Not out here making excuses for his kid's garbage career like some champion fathers do.

Comment

The way Rahman snr is being with his own son about not training right or underperforming is exactly the way all trainers should be if their fighter is slacking fair play snr

Comment

I hope Rahman Jr KOs Jake Paul like Rahman's KO over Lewis.

Comment

Well off young Rahman has under prepared then you the dad should be ashamed of himself , no my guess is he knows his son is going nowhere and he’s just hustling him a pay day , the knows it but casuals will by into the same rubbish that they always buy into ..

Comment

Yeah and it's not going to change now. Jake Paul is going to KO his son

Comment

Some guys underperform. ALL heavyweights underprepare & they have done since about 1980. If you look at guys like Ali, Frazier. Norton, Marciano, Patterson, just look at the quantity of punches they throw & the number of steps they take. No modern H/w would contemplate that activity level in the ring & they would probably think you mad for suggesting it. Boxing, to them, is throw a jab, tie up, throw another jab, tie up again. Actually have a look at old footage of fights from the 50s. You will know it is (say) Patterson or Marciano because it tells you, otherwise you wouldn't know it wasn't a bout at 135 or 147. They throw flurries of punches & jump around the ring. After about 1980 you know it is a H/W bout without being told. They stroll around the ring & throw no more than 20 punches per round. No-one does that in any other weight class. Since Frazier no H/W has brought intensity & I honestly don't believe anyone will again.

Comment

The Rock was a one hit wonder and his son is much worse plus rehydration clauses. Paul going to win this one.

Comment

If it takes a career youtuber to make a pro step up his game......
                  CasperUK CasperUK likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                    If it takes a career youtuber to make a pro step up his game......
                    He want the peydey.

Then he'll go back to where he was.

Comment

Working...
                    X