Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: Eubank Jr. Should Fight Me, Not Call Out Welterweight in Conor Benn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: Eubank Jr. Should Fight Me, Not Call Out Welterweight in Conor Benn

Former world champion Liam Smith has taken aim at Chris Eubank Jr. for his recent talk about fighting Conor Benn, who competes two divisions south at welterweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Williams went down 4 times vs Eubank

Comment

Eubank should fight someone his own wight which is neither.

Liam is an ok fight but Benn will bring in the mega numbers in the UK.

Comment

If Eddie Hearn let's this fight happen, which I doubt, he can never be taken seriously again!

Comment

Eubank-Smith is happening as far I’m concerned. September 3rd in Liverpool.

I don’t believe for a second, Eubank-Benn is even remotely possible. It’s fake news.
          Boxing2695 Boxing2695 likes this.

Comment

Jr. is a total non starter , a bit of a laughing stock really never beat anyone and living off a decent start and then really just the name.Liam's a decent fighter but a little on the small side himself. I stopped taking Jr. seriously a long time ago and Benn desperately needs a step up in class.Looking closely this is nothing more than names ...end of.

Comment

Well it's ok to fight people 2 divisions lower, if it's a fight people want to see. As long as you don't mind it not being a great win.
              plus Benn and eubanks is a legendary rivalry. Don't think eubanks make a habit of calling out small guys, but I'm sure he'd fight bud or spence

Comment

I think he is fighting Smith next in September. This talk about eubank-benn fight is just a big rumour I mean people like Gareth A Davis are the ones who are giving it validity and he talks a load of pish anyway

Comment

Liam Smith, keeping it real. agree 100% Eubank calling out Kell made my skin crawl. That was embarrassing

Comment

This is actually a good fight, solid fight. And you just don't know with Eubank Junior. He could obliterate Smith or look lack luster and lose over the distance.

I don't think Smith is great in any area, but he is tough, game and consistent with his style. Liam Smith knows what he is good at, and sticks to that style.

I don't think Eubank Junior's power will have the same effects on Smith as it did on Williams.

So Eubank Junior will have to go to work, and detonate some combinations on Smith etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X