Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Still Eager To Avenge Loss to Deontay Wilder, Would Fight Him '3, 5, or 10 Times'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Still Eager To Avenge Loss to Deontay Wilder, Would Fight Him '3, 5, or 10 Times'

Luis Ortiz wants another crack at Deontay Wilder. The skilled Cuban heavyweight contender came up short against Wilder, the heavy hitter from Tuscaloosa, Alabama, on two separate occasions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please, I don't care about Ortiz/Wilder 3.

Didn't care about the second one either, if it happens again it is only because it is an in house fight.
    Hustle Hustle Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Maybe he has a shot, the 2 vicious beatings Fury gave Wilder may have softened him up enough that maybe Ortiz can beat him now. Honestly though, not interested in a 3rd fight. Ortiz probably won't beat Ruiz anyway.
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Earl-Hickey

Your dream fight is coming soon, Wilder-Ortiz III

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Please, I don't care about Ortiz/Wilder 3.

Didn't care about the second one either, if it happens again it is only because it is an in house fight.
          I actually think Ortiz deserved the first fight since Wilder was Ko'd on his feet and was given lots of time to recover in between rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

I actually think Ortiz deserved the first fight since Wilder was Ko'd on his feet and was given lots of time to recover in between rounds.
            Not only that I thought Ortiz was winning. It merited a rematch but Ortiz fought a lot of lower tier fighters so going in there was no real excitement.
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Ortiz is 43 and Wilder already ko'd him twice. Ruiz probably wins their fight so all i can see for him is retirement.

Comment

Not interested. Ortiz was a very good HW but he’s clearly well past it now.
                Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

The fight only makes sense down the line if Ortiz gets by Ruiz . Ruiz vs Wilder makes more sense .

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Luis Ortiz wants another crack at Deontay Wilder. The skilled Cuban heavyweight contender came up short against Wilder, the heavy hitter from Tuscaloosa, Alabama, on two separate occasions.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    And Wilder knocks him out every time they fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X