Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka, Donnie Nietes Make Weight For Title Fight Rematch In Tokyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka, Donnie Nietes Make Weight For Title Fight Rematch In Tokyo

Kazuto Ioka and Donnie Nietes are ready to run it back. The pair of four-division titlists both made weight for their WBO junior bantamweight title fight, which takes place Wednesday evening (local time) at Ota City General Gymnasium in Tokyo, Japan. Ioka weighed 114.86 pounds (52.1 kg) for the rematch, making the mark on the second try after initially weighing 40 grams over the limit during his first attempt less than five minutes prior. Nietes checked in at a fight ready 114.5 pounds (51.9 kg) in a bid to regain the title he previously claimed in a New Year's Eve 2018 split decision win over Ioka.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Les go ahas!!

Comment

Kazuto Ioka vs. Donnie Nietes could result in another close decision. None of these two have been stopped, but Donnie is looking very old, and who knows, with the right punch Ioka could probably catch him on that sweet-spot -- how funny would it be if grandpa Nietes sparks Ioka.

Comment

Hope Nietes can put the Philippines back on the title map.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Kazuto Ioka vs. Donnie Nietes could result in another close decision. None of these two have been stopped, but Donnie is looking very old, and who knows, with the right punch Ioka could probably catch him on that sweet-spot -- how funny would it be if grandpa Nietes sparks Ioka.
          it will be very funny and at the same time super amazing...

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post

it will be very funny and at the same time super amazing...
            We are about to find-out what each man has left in the tank

Comment

Both men are heading to the HOF, but I think Nietes is finally fading and I expect Ioka to take the decision this time and get revenge for the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

We are about to find-out what each man has left in the tank
                Good fight but you're right, this could be the night that one or both fade away

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Good fight but you're right, this could be the night that one or both fade away
                  At least it will be 1-1 if Kazuto Ioka gets the win. Donnie will be good with that, but for Ioka who knows.

Comment

I was about to say, can I get some ****ing odds for this fight yet or what? But apparently they dropped very recently as I've been checking since Saturday at least 2-3 times a day. See if I can keep this miserable miserly win streak going...

Comment

Working...
                    X