Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Rodriguez vs. Israel Gonzalez Set as Co-Feature To Canelo-Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesse Rodriguez vs. Israel Gonzalez Set as Co-Feature To Canelo-Golovkin

Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez will defend his WBC World Super-Flyweight title against Israel Gonzalez as the co-main event on the undercard of the trilogy clash between Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Gennadiy 'GGG' Golovkin at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday September 17. The event, presented by Matchroom, Canelo Promotions and GGG Promotions, will broadcast live on DAZN Pay-Per-View in the U.S. and Canada as well as around the world on DAZN (excluding Mexico, Latin America, and Kazakhstan).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ok stay busy fight and didn't expect anything major for a Canelo undercard. I hope Bam's 4th fight this year is against another top guy.

Comment

Wow. Bam added to the card makes it an even bigger event. Glad to see it and smart IMO in that Bam will get a lot of eyeballs on him so I think he’ll pick up some more fans from this.

Comment

Have to admit I was hoping for better. But not a bad opponent either, a lot of people thought he deserved the decision vs Yafai for the WBA.

Comment

Bit disappointing, thought he may go down to 112

Comment

Its OK he is active and that is sometimes more than we can ask for these days
            kjeeze941 kjeeze941 likes this.

Comment

Who cares about Flyweights smh.. Hearn is a disaster in the USA

Comment

With Canelo, Ggg and Bam that card is already legit.

Comment

I like Bam and happy he's on the card, but, let's be clear about what "co-main event" means. It's the principal undercard match, the fight before the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                    Who cares about Flyweights smh.. Hearn is a disaster in the USA
                    what a sad and embarrassing comment

Comment

Working...
                    X