Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor on Catterall: If It's Not Next, I Will Do It Down The Line, But It Won't Be At 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor on Catterall: If It's Not Next, I Will Do It Down The Line, But It Won't Be At 140

Josh Taylor believes he has done everything possible on his end to make an immediate rematch with Jack Catterall and that the ball is now firmly in the latter's court.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taylor deserves the stick he got for his performance and response to criticisms in the Catterall fight, BUT everyone has a bad night here and there and he absolutely has proven himself to be a better fighter than he showed on that night. People who overlook him at 147 will be making a mistake. WW is always deep, even the no-name fighters are good, so he's not going to run through it like he did 140, but he will be a real handful against anyone. Little chance of it happening, but I would love to see JT move up and face Ortiz Jr or Boots.
    Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 07-11-2022, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
      Taylor deserves the stick he got for his performance and response to criticisms in the Catterall fight, BUT everyone has a bad night here and there and he absolutely has proven himself to be a better fighter than he showed on that night. People who overlook him at 147 will be making a mistake. WW is always deep, even the no-name fighters are good, so he's not going to run through it like he did 140, but he will be a real handful against anyone. Little chance of it happening, but I would love to see JT move up and face Ortiz Jr or Boots.
      I personally think boots would smash him to bits. JT is a great fighter but style wise I see that being horrendous for him

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
        Yeah Catteral fought the fight of his life and Taylor had a bad night, I don't see it as any less or more than that.

I was a Taylor hater until he beat my boy Ramirez. He deserves respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

Yeah Catteral fought the fight of his life and Taylor had a bad night, I don't see it as any less or more than that.

I was a Taylor hater until he beat my boy Ramirez. He deserves respect.
          Agree 100%
          Rodtang Rodtang jonnyc420 jonnyc420 like this.

Comment

josh now calling catterall out, oh boy things get confusing sometimes

joshs excuses list grows longer each week

Comment

Tatlor s'il ne venge pas ce combat qui aurrait du perdre contre catteral il se trouve toujours plein d'excuse mais il y a plein de combattant qu'on entend pas parler qui sont meilleur que d'autre juste moin mediatisé taylor a un doute dans sa tete....! Il se debarrasse des ceintures tranquilement mais catteral la combattu pour les 4 ceintures c'etait la chance de sa vie et il la perdu jespere que catteral va continuer a parler jusqu'a temps que le combat soit fait et taylor qui dit avoir eu des blessures mais tout les combattant en boxe combatte la pluspart du temps blesser

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

I personally think boots would smash him to bits. JT is a great fighter but style wise I see that being horrendous for him
                I tend to agree that the style matchup favors Boots, but that's why they fight the fights. I'd like to see what happens.

Comment

Disgusting robbery, still makes me feel sick thinking about it.

Comment

Tart tomato blah blah blah. Tartorn******* hate hate hate. 1inchCock hasn't commented yet, he's probably rubbing one out and crying at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                    X