Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas: I Would Have Much More To Lose Than To Gain By Fighting Figueroa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas: I Would Have Much More To Lose Than To Gain By Fighting Figueroa

SAN ANTONIO - Brandon Figueroa acknowledged after his technical knockout of Carlos Castro on Saturday night that he wants to fight Rey Vargas next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Vargas wants that BIG bag! Can't blame him! Fig vs. GRJ would be a good one! Hopefully GRJ can recover b4 this winter? If Fulton can't get MJ, then I expect him to move up and fight Vargas!

Comment

Magsayo - Figueroa

Comment

I don't see why Vargas vs Santa Cruz can't happen.
        Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

Vargas vs Santa Cruz would have a combined 2000 punches without either leaving a mark on each other's face. I dont want to see that.
          juanpablo juanpablo Roj Roj like this.

Comment

The article is wrong, the Referee for that fight was Mark Nelson no Rafael Ramos, please correct your article.
            Last edited by boxerdiamoond; 07-11-2022, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Vargas vs Santa Cruz would have a combined 2000 punches without either leaving a mark on each other's face. I dont want to see that.
              Sounds about right - totally agree

Comment

Can't knock Vargas for being a businessman, but Figueroa is his mandatory after knocking out Castro if I'm correct. Sounds like he isn't fully confident he gets by Figueroa. LSC is highly overrated as a multi-division titlist, but money talks and he brings in more money. We'll see how this all plays out in future time.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF
                  Se how coward this Mexicans are?why not???? Mark Magsayo give you a chance after wining the title against Russell...freaking coward!

Was vargas given the chance by magsayo or was Vargas mandatory? Bivol has a mandatory against Zurdo and he is not taking it next, is that cowardly as well?

Comment

Another Mexican ducker. What's new.

Comment

Working...
                    X