Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kosei Tanaka Eyes U.S. Debut In Pursuit Of Becoming Boxing's Fastest Four-Division Titlist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kosei Tanaka Eyes U.S. Debut In Pursuit Of Becoming Boxing's Fastest Four-Division Titlist

Kosei Tanaka is eager to bring his talents stateside. A public plea was made by the former three-division titlist to earn the opportunity to fight in the U.S. Tanaka has fought exclusively in his home country of Japan throughout his nine-year pro career but is now prepared to expand his horizons.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

YO! Kosei Tanaka vs. Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez?! I might just check-out this Culero-Golovkin PPV, Eddie Hearn better write a fat check; this here is a mainevent itself.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

YO! Kosei Tanaka vs. Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez?! I might just check-out this Culero-Golovkin PPV, Eddie Hearn better write a fat check; this here is a mainevent itself.
      Adding this fight to the event will definitely make this card so much more exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Adding this fight to the event will definitely make this card so much more exciting.
        I still think Kosei should be competing at flyweight, more than Jesse. After Kazuto Ioka schooled him and knocked Tanaka out, I thought he would go back down ; no way did I imagine that Tanaka would be competing for another world-title at 115.

This fight is pretty intriguing, to think that Jessie Rodriguez is where Tanaka once was in his career, climbing weights winning world-titles at such a young-age. But Tanaka is probably the first prime former world champion that 'Bam' is facing, so that's pretty dope.

I hope they confirm this fight is on, its a treat.

Comment

Boxing’s lower weights be like:

105lbs Sub atomicweight
          106lbs Super Stem Cell weight
          107lbs Fetusweight
          108lbs Little guy weight

FOUR WEIGHT CHAMPION!
          Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Boxing’s lower weights be like:

105lbs Sub atomicweight
            106lbs Super Stem Cell weight
            107lbs Fetusweight
            108lbs Little guy weight

FOUR WEIGHT CHAMPION!
            Pretty much. Where would u put wet clothes weight???

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I still think Kosei should be competing at flyweight, more than Jesse. After Kazuto Ioka schooled him and knocked Tanaka out, I thought he would go back down ; no way did I imagine that Tanaka would be competing for another world-title at 115.

This fight is pretty intriguing, to think that Jessie Rodriguez is where Tanaka once was in his career, climbing weights winning world-titles at such a young-age. But Tanaka is probably the first prime former world champion that 'Bam' is facing, so that's pretty dope.

I hope they confirm this fight is on, its a treat.
              I feel the same way. After his loss to Ioka, I thought that Tanaka going back down to 112 would be better for him. Gotta admire his spirit though. He wants to capture a title in his 4th weight class.
              DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

He's an exciting fighter, be happy to see him vs any of the top guys at 115.
                Hitmon Hitmon DFM DFM like this.

Comment

Working...
                X