Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas: Fans Would Be Real Winners If I Fought Santa Cruz; We're Both Mexican Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas: Fans Would Be Real Winners If I Fought Santa Cruz; We're Both Mexican Warriors

SAN ANTONIO - Rey Vargas' goal now that he has won the WBC featherweight title is to add another 126-pound championship to his collection.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At first I was shi**** all over this fight when Santa Cruz was mentioned as a possible opponent for the winner of last night fight, and then I realized that Santa Cruz is still WBA champion it's been so long that I forgot, so I guess it has to happen, it's a unification, I have a feeling Santa Cruz will avoid this fight too....

Comment

Vargas would bea/ santa Cruz who's always been horribly overrated is a paper title holder despite facing literally nothing but bums with the exception of Davis and we all know how that played out.

Comment

A Santa Cruz vs Vargas unification is interesting and should sell decently.

Comment

I see Vargas didn’t call out Navarrete trying to go the easier route with Santa Cruz who hasn’t looked the same since he went up in weight and got knocked out by Tank… Plus Santa Cruz would have to come back down… At least Santa Cruz can still get lucrative fights… But I’d rather see Cruz vs Navarrete

Comment

Its time for Leo Santa Cruz to answer for the WBA and let some active featherweights carry the torch. I hope Rey Vargas whoops his ass.

Comment

Should be a very easy fight to make as long as Leo still wants to mix it up at featherweight and if he doesn’t, vacate the title

Comment

Good fight. Let's see it.
                I'd rather see Davis-Vargas at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Boriboxer1 View Post
                  I see Vargas didn’t call out Navarrete trying to go the easier route with Santa Cruz who hasn’t looked the same since he went up in weight and got knocked out by Tank… Plus Santa Cruz would have to come back down… At least Santa Cruz can still get lucrative fights… But I’d rather see Cruz vs Navarrete

navarrate is top rank. So its not worth mentioning

Vargas knows santa cruz and Figueroa are the only options

Comment

Leo isn't currently ranked by the WBC at 126.

Comment

Working...
                    X