Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magsayo: I'll Come Back Stronger, I'm Disappointed But I Did My Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magsayo: I'll Come Back Stronger, I'm Disappointed But I Did My Best

Mexico's Rey Vargas became a two-division world champion Saturday night as he rose from a knockdown and boxed and banged his way to the WBC featherweight world championship against Mark Magsayo by split-decision in a dramatic showdown that headlined live on Showtime from the Alamodome in San Antonio in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Masgayo vs. Gary Russell Jr. rematch! Let's Go!

Everybody @ 126 better get ready! Shu-Shu is coming soon!!!
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 07-10-2022, 11:12 AM.
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

He has never been that good tbh

Comment

I knew this was probably going to happen. Mark is pretty mediocre and it showed against Gary Russell.

Comment

He’ll be back. The talent level in his weight class is not legendary.
          MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

Magsayo is a good fighter, but anybody that complains of a dude "running" is just saying they can't handle guys that move alot. Vargas did what he was supposed to and used his height and length the way he should have. Magsayo knew beforehand and still couldn't find a way to keep Vargas from doing what he does. That's on him.

Comment

I knew he would lose the kid fights in spurts, he also has no follow up, just throws lunging shots and resets.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
                Magsayo is a good fighter, but anybody that complains of a dude "running" is just saying they can't handle guys that move alot. Vargas did what he was supposed to and used his height and length the way he should have. Magsayo knew beforehand and still couldn't find a way to keep Vargas from doing what he does. That's on him.
                magsayo was saying vargas is a runner and if vargas goes toe to toe he will get Knocked out.

the crazy thing is Vargas didnt run that night he actually stayed mid range and exchanged most of the fight and magsayo still couldnt beat him
                t9190kp t9190kp Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Goodbye. Nobody is gonna see you again.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

magsayo was saying vargas is a runner and if vargas goes toe to toe he will get Knocked out.

the crazy thing is Vargas didnt run that night he actually stayed mid range and exchanged most of the fight and magsayo still couldnt beat him
                    Yea. The getting into exchanges is what got him caught with the shot that dropped him. Magsayo needs to kick himself for letting Vargas off the hook, letting him recover and basically dominate the rest of the fight IMO. Vargas physical tools along with his boxing ability is going to be a problem for anyone in that division.

Comment

Working...
                    X