Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Responds To Sky Winning Broadcast Rights To Usyk-Joshua Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Responds To Sky Winning Broadcast Rights To Usyk-Joshua Rematch

Eddie Hearn does not believe there was anything misleading about Anthony Joshua's recent career pledge to DAZN, even though the platform will not be streaming his upcoming and arguably most important fight to date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This whole situation is fishy

Put it this way, there is just too much money at stake here for Joshua to lose, do you know what I mean.

Too many very wealthy and influential people stand to lose too much money for it to happen

Do you know what I'm getting at here.
    wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Drunk Robot vs Scared Cat 2. DAZN gave Hearn a billion dollars and Hearn can not even deliver the UK market for DAZN. DAZN has not had a single AJ fight in UK and no one outside the UK cares about that roided stiff. DAZN paid a billion dollars for Chisora fights.
      Last edited by TinAgeOfBoxing; 07-10-2022, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Put it this way, there is just too much money at stake here for Joshua to lose, do you know what I mean.

Too many very wealthy and influential people stand to lose too much money for it to happen

You can expect a huge robbery on the cards.
        Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

I doubt DAZN feels the same way. It sounds like Fast Eddie trying to cover his as.s here over what would be a major screw up. DAZN paying Joshua ll that money and cant even get rights to his biggest fight

Comment

Don't you believe Usyk will knock Joshua out? Not even a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by Fact View Post

You can expect a huge robbery on the cards.
              I duly expect a scoring scandal.

Comment

Lol. When will boxing, as a whole, discover this man is a snake?

Dazn paid Hearn all this money to deliver great fights, and what have they gotten? Now they sign AJ to a deal, even though he'll probably lose to Usyk again first.

Hopefully, this is the nail in the coffin for Dazn. Who makes the boxing decisions for that outfit?

Comment

Yes, I get that you're a superstitious, conspiracist edgelord who indulges ****erotic fantasies in his avatar.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X