Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa: It Was A Close Fight With Fulton; I Just Felt I Did A Little Bit More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa: It Was A Close Fight With Fulton; I Just Felt I Did A Little Bit More

Brandon Figueroa called his majority-decision defeat to Stephen Fulton "the robbery of the year" before he left the ring the night of November 27 in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He might lose tonight that guy he’s fighting got robbed against Nery

Comment

I think he edged out Fulton as well, at the least a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
        He might lose tonight that guy he’s fighting got robbed against Nery
        I'm kind of disappointed with Figs pick. He gets beat by a mover, so he takes on another plodder. Figueroa knows thats not what Fulton does.

Comment

I feel like Figueroa did throw more punches, but he did miss a lot. Fulton landed the more clean and meaningful punches. I thought the decision was fair in Fulton's favor.

Comment

His explanation of why he thinks he won shows that he doesn't understand the difference between fighting and boxing. Landing the cleaner shots that count is a prime objective of winning a boxing match...

Comment

I had the fight 6-6 but I was fine with 7-5 either way.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

You won, Haymon isn't interested in building you, he was interested in Fulton. Bias commentary and paid judges work wonders. Just ask Ramirez who never would have been able to fight Porky if his first loss actually counted. He went on to serve his purpose in being a highlight reel KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
                  His explanation of why he thinks he won shows that he doesn't understand the difference between fighting and boxing. Landing the cleaner shots that count is a prime objective of winning a boxing match...
                  Identified as a Haymon shill.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Identified as a Haymon shill.
                    I'm honored to have your attention. Unfortunately I have way too much time on my hands to pledge allegiance to a man whom I've never met. Also Omar and Brandon have participated in quite a few fights that involved Al Haymon. Doesn't Omar have a fight coming up soon?
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X