Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo: Leo Santa Cruz Is A Hall-Of-Famer; Would Be Biggest Fight For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo: Leo Santa Cruz Is A Hall-Of-Famer; Would Be Biggest Fight For Me

SAN ANTONIO - Mark Magsayo is fully confident defeating mandatory challenger Rey Vargas on Saturday night will lead to a featherweight title unification fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Masgayo wins, and Figueroa wins, match them up! Let LSC fight GRJ! Way overdue!!!

Comment

not a good sign - thinking ahead - keep your mind on Vargas

Comment

LSC HOF? Not a chance……….

Comment

With Adrien Broner, Robert Guerrero, Erislanday Lara and every other bum pbc gave fake titles to.

Comment

Panty Cruz is not HOF

Comment

Santa Cruz? This dude is already running away from the most dangerous guys in the division, Navarette and we will see how Figueroa looks tonight.

Comment

Was ok with his quotes until he said LSC is a HOFer. HOF must have drastically drop their standards if that's the case bc he has avoided every serious threat in every division he's been in and half his fights have been against his sparring partners. Needa worry about Vargas and getting by him first, if he even does.

Comment

I heard kid dynamite might be in the hof one day, so who knows?

Comment

Im happy I not the only one who thinks this.

What do people think about Mikey Garcia. Biggest win was over Salido.

I say no.

Comment

Working...
                    X