Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Cash Falls Ill, Fight With Vaughn Alexander Dropped From Chisora-Pulev Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Cash Falls Ill, Fight With Vaughn Alexander Dropped From Chisora-Pulev Bill

A night of rematches remains intact but now without its planned co-feature. Unbeaten prospect Felix Cash was forced to withdraw from a scheduled fight with Vaughn Alexander, after continuing to struggle with a stomach virus that has plagued him throughout fight week. The 29-year-old Brit announced the development late Saturday morning, just hours before their ten-round regional middleweight title fight was due to serve as the chief support on a DAZN show from The O2 in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cash just can’t seem to stay healthy. He’s a fighter I rate too. Hopefully they can get him back out in Aug/Sep.

Comment

Cash seems like he cuts quite a bit to come in on weight, he usually looks like there is hardly any body fat on his frame. I wonder if the weight cuts affected him with the stomach issues or it's just stomach issues. In his last fight, he was dropped twice by a guy who isn't really known as a banger.
      jasontreks jasontreks likes this.

Comment

I agree PBR. If you're vomiting and barely make 160(159.9) then you need to think about moving up to 168. He doesn't look like he has much fat at all on him in the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          Cash seems like he cuts quite a bit to come in on weight, he usually looks like there is hardly any body fat on his frame. I wonder if the weight cuts affected him with the stomach issues or it's just stomach issues. In his last fight, he was dropped twice by a guy who isn't really known as a banger.
          That a great point about the weight cuts.
          PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

just watched first few bouts this has got to be up there as one of the worse cards ever, the Wardley was laughable (am not trying to disrespect the oppo)
            Undercards in UK getting poorer to many promoters

Comment

by all accounts Sweet Caroline will be sung as a duet tonight

Comment

sorry to bang on about it but just looking back on a few card like kevin Mitchell v Katsidis at upton park on the bill were the two walsh brothers, danny williams v chisora, BJS in his 6th fight, Ricky Burns, frankie Gavin, James Degale, Matthew Hall and a few others what the hell has gone wrong?

Comment

Working...
                X