Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says Third Fight With Canelo Helps Him Financially Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says Third Fight With Canelo Helps Him Financially Retire

Gennadiy Golovkin started earning life-changing money ever since he made his United States debut on HBO in 2012 against Grzegorz Proksa. Over the last 10 years, Golovkin has headlined shows from coast to coast in New York at the Madison Square Garden to Los Angeles at The Forum, with big-time fights in London, Monte Carlo, and Japan sandwiched in between.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Lol GGG just trolling at this point.
    Superbee Superbee _Maxi _Maxi like this.

Comment

GGG is a class act but realize that now it’s time to enjoy the fruits of my labor. If I win lose or draw I’m good financially and I may not win but I’ll be alright because I’m paid is how I read this.

Comment

Headline baiting at it's finest they asked a question he answered it ffs what does anyone expect someone to say to a question like that just enjoy the fight GGG is 40 and taking on the best super middleweight in the world enough said.
        greeneye99 greeneye99 Fact Fact like this.

Comment

Title tells you all you need to know

Comment

It’s obvious this is a cash out for everyone involved
            mgame mgame P to the J P to the J like this.

Comment

i hear there are some very cheap houses going in the donbas region, a bit of a fire sale some say

Comment

Fire your coach first. We saw your arsenal in Murata fight

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Gennadiy Golovkin started earning life-changing money ever since he made his United States debut on HBO in 2012 against Grzegorz Proksa. Over the last 10 years, Golovkin has headlined shows from coast to coast in New York at the Madison Square Garden to Los Angeles at The Forum, with big-time fights in London, Monte Carlo, and Japan sandwiched in between.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  He’s rich enough already. Only thing he’s going to use that EXTRA money on is doctors.

Comment

lol "you want payday" comes to mind
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X