No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Explains What Chisora Must Do To Beat Pulev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Explains What Chisora Must Do To Beat Pulev

It is a decade since David Haye shared a ring with Derek Chisora at West Ham United's old home of Upton Park and the long retired Haye believes he would have faced a tougher task had he been facing the Derek Chisora of today than the version he did then.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well yeah obviously. Pulev doesn't have as much up close as he does at long range, the issue is can Chisora get inside, the key I think will be in pulevs 41 year old legs.

Comment

Chisora was saying at the press conference that he wish he had Haye next to him to do his talking for him akin to Pulev’s manager talking up his man.

Can see why. Not even employed by Chisora now, and still selling the man and this fight like one of those dodgy real estate guys or rogue traders you see in U.S popular culture (while inserting himself into the convo as usual).

Handy bloke to have on your side in boxing, all said and done, even if his predictions are dog ****.

Comment

Chisora most likely will win the early rounds, start to fade and hang on.

Chisora only lost to Usyk due to fatiguing. Usyk could do nothing with Chisora's intensity or inside game.

Due to the stage of Pulev's career, even if Chisora fatigues? He still may be able to win and hang on etc.

But overall, I am not impressed with Chisora's condition. I think you have to go into these kind of fights, expecting a long battle.

To me, it just seems like Chisora has come to bull Pulev out of there in a few rounds.

Pulev is there for the taking, that is why the fight has been made etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Pulev is there for the taking, that is why the fight has been made etc.

Yes, obviously. Why should Chisora fight young dangerous lions?

Chisora is an old gatekeeper, he fights who he wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Yes, obviously. Why should Chisora fight young dangerous lions?

Chisora is an old gatekeeper, he fights who he wants to.
            Do you not think, that is what he has been doing all these years?

Usyk, Parker were really dangerous fights 'Top level fights'.

Chisora still took them.

I don't think Chisora entirely fights who he wants, he is presented with possible fights.

This is prize fighting, the fights have still got to be attractive.

Chisora vs Joe Bloggs is not attractive.
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 07-09-2022, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Don’t even know why Haye is still talking,he is always wrong on everything he says

Comment

The guy that was robbed against Parker and looked dangerous against Usyk would win this fight but the beating that he took from Parker in the rematch cannot have done him any favours

Comment

Not sure why haye needs to keep himself relevant, after boxing the nightclub guy and immediately calling out fury afterwards his opinion is now the same as the casual in the street .

Comment

Chisora is doing himself no favors coming into this fight looking soft and out of shape. He a warrior in the ring but he needed to have taken some of that spirit to the gym to give himself a chance tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X