Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Hit By Illness, Withdraws From Upcoming Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Hit By Illness, Withdraws From Upcoming Return

Undefeated lightweight Keyshawn Davis has been forced to withdraw from his July 15 co-feature against Jair Valtierra due to an illness that interrupted his training camp. Davis (5-0, 4 KOs), a U.S. Olympic silver medalist, will return this fall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's COVID =---> NOT illness.

Sick and tired of the media covering this up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

you got a link showing it was Covid?

Comment

To be accurate, there are more illnesses out there than there are cases of COVID, meaning that the odds of getting "sick" from something other than COVID is more probable than getting COVID. Maybe it is COVID, maybe it isn't.

Comment

This is too bad. Keyshawn was taking a stop up in competition (a small step but a step nonetheless), and I like seeing him fight. I wish him a fast recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

you got a link showing it was Covid?
            No, but they keep saying illness instead of covid, lots of fights now. Never before has the term Illness been used so frequently in boxing. Keep your eyes peeld, you're going to see it muchy more frequently.

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

To be accurate, there are more illnesses out there than there are cases of COVID, meaning that the odds of getting "sick" from something other than COVID is more probable than getting COVID. Maybe it is COVID, maybe it isn't.
            To be accurate, illness is the new buzzword in boxing. It's Summer dude, there is no illness a boxer is going to get. I know I know, you can get a cold in the Summer but I'm gonna say it right now =---> never EVER once in my life have I heard of anyone I knew or didn't know having a cold in the Summer.

Comment

No, but they keep saying illness instead of covid, lots of fights now. Never before has the term Illness been used so frequently in boxing. Keep your eyes peeld, you're going to see it muchy more frequently.

To be accurate, illness is the new buzzword in boxing. It's Summer dude, there is no illness a boxer is going to get. I know I know, you can get a cold in the Summer but I'm gonna say it right now =---> never EVER once in my life have I heard of anyone I knew or didn't know having a cold in the Summer.
              summer colds is a thing - I've had a few over the years
              they should specify what the illness is - Felix Cash just did - puking his guts up
              or maybe they are reluctant to say Covid - that's what you think - that there is some cover-up in boxing to not state Covid - buy why?

I prefer they say illness - that is what Covid has been for 99% of the population since day 1 and is most definitely the case now with Omicron variants - course some people will die from it - but that is the same with flu, pneumonia, and food poisoning. [course, long Covid is an issue for some]

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

summer colds is a thing - I've had a few over the years
                they should specify what the illness is - Felix Cash just did - puking his guts up
                or maybe they are reluctant to say Covid - that's what you think - that there is some cover-up in boxing to not state Covid - buy why?

I prefer they say illness - that is what Covid has been for 99% of the population since day 1 and is most definitely the case now with Omicron variants - course some people will die from it - but that is the same with flu, pneumonia, and food poisoning. [course, long Covid is an issue for some]
                You never had a summer flu, stop lying. They don't want to say covid because they wising it's over and it's not.

~44k people die from the flu in a year, ~400k died from covid in 2020. It's not the same chief.

Comment

You never had a summer flu, stop lying. They don't want to say covid because they wising it's over and it's not.

~44k people die from the flu in a year, ~400k died from covid in 2020. It's not the same chief.
                  yeah - it's a big conspiracy - whatever

covid in 2022 is not the same threat as covid in 2020 - hugely different level of mortality/hospitalisations due to various factors - different variant/vaccinations/weakest been culled/more natural resistance

you were the one who mentioned summer colds - now you are saying summer flu ? ok. correct. i've never had a summer flu

Comment

get well soon champ, look forward to seeing him back

Comment

Working...
                    X